marrs-051214-l229-2126395_478x359.jpg

James Marrs
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
16:50 5th December 2014
by James Hilsum
He’s an excellent coach and deserves all the plaudits that he gets."
Tracy Doe

Brighton & Hove Albion women’s first-team manager James Marrs has been named Grassroots Adult Coach of the Year at the annual FA Licensed Coaches' Club Awards evening at St George’s Park.
A total of 15 coaches across grassroots and elite football were recognised for their achievements over the past year.
This is the second award which Marrs has received since September, after being named as the Kent FA Coach of the Year.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

He told seagulls.co.uk, “It was an honour to receive the award and to spend an evening with the other award winners and nominees.
“I’ve had an extraordinary year and I didn’t expect any of it, but I owe a lot of thanks to a lot of individuals including players, staff as well as my family and friends.
“I have a really good support network and I’d be nowhere near where I am now if it wasn’t for those people. It felt great to be able to collect the award on behalf of them.”
Elite women and girls football manager Tracy Doe was delighted for Marrs and believes it is a reward for the coach’s continuous hard work to progress women’s football.
“We’re extremely happy that James’s hard work and dedication towards women’s football has been recognised. He’s an excellent coach and deserves all the plaudits that he gets.”[h=3]ALBION V MILLWALL
[/h]FRIDAY 12TH November, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V READING
[/h]friday 26th december, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v BRENTFORD
[/h]SATURDAY 17TH JANUARY, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here