Votes: 9 7.4%
  • no

Votes: 112 92.6%

• Total voters

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
will bloom at last hand the dour cluless hyypia and the welsh clown Jones their p45s or will Bloom just bury his head in the sand saying Sami is his man.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The crucial game is in a weeks time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The time for sacking Sami is long past.

It seems he is immune from the boot.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No. Purely on the basis that as he hasn't sacked him yet, I can't see how losing tomorrow will make any difference. Lose next week however......

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I believe the thread title should be "If were loose tomorrow"

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He should have gone after Bournemouth, we then won at Wigan, I cant see him going until february/March which by then will be too late.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I really don't think so - losing away to the league leaders is hardly unexpected for any team in the division. It's Millwall next week that could be make or break.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I didn't think the schools broke up for another couple of weeks. Anyway, less of the mild irritants...

I doubt he'll go after a game that we're (on paper) likely to not get much from...if we're winning comfortably and somehow balls it up then there's a chance, but the likelihood will be losing to Millwall. If not...then Lord knows.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shouldn't it read "when we lose tomorrow"

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Only if we get slaughtered by 5+ goals. There is no disgrace losing to Derby at their place by the odd goal.

If he was going to go he would be gone by now, this won't be the result that tips the balance.

Personally I would have got rid after the Middlesboro game where I thought we were awful and bereft of any confidence. Things have improved, but I have little faith left if Sami.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here