Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Tickets website problems

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Hi guys,

I've been having some problems when attempting to buy tickets for forthcoming games. I can access the website no problem, but every time i go to select 'buy' on a game, it redirects me to another page giving me the 'HTTP 400 error message'. I've tried clearing the cache, browsing history and cookies but i'm still having bugger all luck!

Can anyone help????

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Why did I see this thread title and immediatly think "Oh god its [MENTION=29636]Lev1[/MENTION] again"

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
good question! But like my original one, i have no answer to it

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you want to give me your credit card details and i'll have a go for you. Only too happy to help :wink:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
The 400 error is usually classified as 'client error'. That's not much help but you've probably gathered it's something your end rather than the website. What browser version & OS are you using?

i've tried it on internet explorer, google chrome & mozilla firefox but the message appears on all of them mate

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
no mate, neither work

I am entrigued by this problem as I sometimes have to install my companies software on different windows platforms and I quite often get different http errors, usually 500 though not 400. The 400 error is basically saying there's something you are trying to push through to the website that is being rejected, which sort of makes sense as when you click 'buy' you'd expect to be going through to a more secure area which triggers the rejection.

If you google it most of the 'fixes' just say delete your cookies, but you've done that already. The next step is to trace what you are sending and what error is being sent back by using trace log files and that's beyond my technical know how. Sorry, drawn a blank on this one........

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I am entrigued by this problem as I sometimes have to install my companies software on different windows platforms and I quite often get different http errors, usually 500 though not 400. The 400 error is basically saying there's something you are trying to push through to the website that is being rejected, which sort of makes sense as when you click 'buy' you'd expect to be going through to a more secure area which triggers the rejection.

If you google it most of the 'fixes' just say delete your cookies, but you've done that already. The next step is to trace what you are sending and what error is being sent back by using trace log files and that's beyond my technical know how. Sorry, drawn a blank on this one........

nah thats cool mate, cheers for the help anyway fella! I'll just have to find a computer whiz kid to sort it for me :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here