Votes: 1 0.5%
  • hyypia

Votes: 49 24.5%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Has to be Hyypia. He isn't working with limitations like Withdean and being skint.. I honestly cannot stand the bloke(only from a management point of view and not personal).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wilkins was OK, evidently not management material but a fantastic coach.

Hinsh has to be the worst... it was the equivalent of David Burke becoming manager

What makes you say that? At the time he was sacked wasn't we seventh? Didn't we nearly field a team full of home grown players that tore Huddersfield apart 3-0 away from home?

fordiedave

Dec 4, 2014
Sadly, we have gone backwards since losing Gus. Hyppia ???? track record says it all really. Saw this coming from the start of his tenure. The club needs a strong character, a proper leader who can motivate players. Others have commented on the good players who have left the club recently. Why???? what did they know , we didnt. Bottom line is the buck stops withthe board. Solution???? Send for Harry !!!! ( maybe!!)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Has to be Hyypia. He isn't working with limitations like Withdean and being skint.. I honestly cannot stand the bloke(only from a management point of view and not personal).

Spot on spence.
Most of the other failures had one if not both hands tied behind their back.
Semi OUT

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Anyone who sez Dean Wilkins ( great LEGS!!!!!) is the worsterest is probably one of those wicked Musilims from IKEA who keep kiling people and stuff in Sirie A.

He was far betterer than anyone before or sincest and if he had of stayed we would be in the Championes Leage and would of beaten famous clubs like Really Madrid or Benfogal of Portugal. Its all the fault of TIGHT and the Cup Final question was never ansered in his book so thats proof and im not even called Sheerlock.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hi El Pres

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I see one vote for Lloyd. One vote for the man who got us on a shoe-string to a Wembley play-off final, one step further than either the super-hero Poyet or the good but dull OG could manage.

There's a perfectly good village somewhere being unjustifiably deprived of its idiot.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
These polls are ridiculous. In just about every one the winner is someone recent as the emotions are much stronger. There is no way anyone can compare Hinsh and Wood to Hyppia. Hinsh and Wood were truly awful in lower divisions. Hyppia hasn't done a grand job and is running out of time its true but I reckon half the people who voted for Hyppia don't even remember or didn't experience Hinsh or Wood.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hinshelwood.

I never thought I'd see another so bad, but Hyypia is now pushing him close. A few more defeats and it will definately be Sami.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hinshelwood.

That false dawn when we won 3-1 at Burnley on the opening day under him probably cost us our Championship status that season, as it bought him a couple more weeks and as a result a few more consecutive defeats. Doctor Coppell almost rescued it and did well to at least get us to the final day with a chance of staying up. But the Hinshelwood disease had by then utterly ravaged our internal organs, and the patient was dead on the table come May.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Well I'm not jumping in on the QI foghorn screen for the seemingly obvious with HYYPIA!, surely Mickey Adams' return stint was the worst. Hyypia's still barely had 20 games, chill out and settle in for another rebuild season before hopefully no changes off season and kick on in 2015/2016.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here