Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what are you wishing for this Christmas?

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Me - I am wishing the Scrabble and Trival Pursuit have been lost, and my brother in law buggers off back to New Zealand, he has now out stayed his welcome, apart from all that I will eat drink and be merry.
Also hopefully I will win the pot of money at cards during the evening, and of course we are out of the relegation zone:clap::clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Contentment and good health for those dear to me, a smile on my kids' faces and a decent bottle of malt.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
The only thing I personally want this year is to see the smile and happiness on my children when they go downstairs and see their presents

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A great day with friends and family and then get it over and done. I've got a big year ahead and I want to crack on with it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The only thing I personally want this year is to see the smile and happiness on my children when they go downstairs and see their presents

God. Let's hope they're not disappointed then :ohmy:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
6points

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm getting two Collie pups but not due til March so hopefully get some nice booze, good food etc.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Same here, I don't think they will be disappointed but Christmas becomes magical again with young children in the household

:) I'm sure they won't be. If they're that young, it's the simple stuff (& the packaging!) they're as interested in as the big presents anyway, surely? :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm getting two Collie pups but not due til March so hopefully get some nice booze, good food etc.

Surely you could have them at Xmas? the Koreans reckon small ones are a sweeter flavour.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Surely you could have them at Xmas? the Koreans reckon small ones are a sweeter flavour.

I did but I couldn't resist and ate them before the big day when I was tipsy at the weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here