Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby away

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
400 sold for derby on a Saturday is outrageously poor, what on earth has happened to our away support in recent times?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
400 sold for derby on a Saturday is outrageously poor, what on earth has happened to our away support in recent times?

With christmas coming up I doubt many people would want to spend the money to go there, given the fact we stand a high chance of being beaten

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

1. I think a lot of people spend their available cash on a day out focused around home games now.
2. Christmas is approaching, meaning competing demands for both time and cash.
3. Derby are good.
4. We are gash.
5. Horrible memories from last year (Played 4, Lost 4, culminating in the play-offs drubbing).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Sami-Hypia.jpg

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I was going to go, as my friend lives up there. Alas she's busy this weekend and I can't justify spending the money to myself with Christmas nearly here to only see the match.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1. I think a lot of people spend their available cash on a day out focused around home games now.
2. Christmas is approaching, meaning competing demands for both time and cash.
3. Derby are good.
4. We are gash.
5. Horrible memories from last year (Played 4, Lost 4, culminating in the play-offs drubbing).

Yes. This.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I would ordinarily go but we are so shit at the moment I can't be arsed. When we get rid of Hyypia I'll probably start going again.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I always praise our away support which is generally excellent but 400 is disgusting, I had anticipated something approaching four figures. Still POTG should ensure a healthy walk-up and 500+ in away audience.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The fact it's not actualy that good of a city to visit and we've already been there twice in 2014 probably has a lot to do with it too.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I always praise our away support which is generally excellent but 400 is disgusting, I had anticipated something approaching four figures. Still POTG should ensure a healthy walk-up and 500+ in away audience.

are you going then?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Disgusting is a terrible word to use. Shows total disrespect to all those of us that spend time and effort supprting a poor team.

Are you going?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I'm going. Always a nice place to visit, there's a decent shopping centre so I can get the wife's christmas presents beforehand, and there's some great pubs there too.

Train was only £7 each way as well...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Appears that many Albion fans who live oop north are giving it a miss , would have expected pre sold tickets to been at the 800+ level. #HyppiaMustGo

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Disgusting is a terrible word to use. Shows total disrespect to all those of us that spend time and effort supprting a poor team.

Are you going?

No, I'd love to be there but the better half has got me taking her Christmas shopping round Exeter.

:nono:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The fact it's not actualy that good of a city to visit and we've already been there twice in 2014 probably has a lot to do with it too.

Have to disagree. It's a splendid city area with much history. That's why I went there in January.

Your later point about the two visits already this year is more relevant. That's why I'm not going.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No, I'd love to be there but the better half has got me taking her Christmas shopping round Exeter.

:nono:
Rather hypocritical then aren't you

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm going. Always a nice place to visit, there's a decent shopping centre so I can get the wife's christmas presents beforehand, and there's some great pubs there too.

Train was only £7 each way as well...

I now have a mental image of [MENTION=11576]Yorkshire-Seagull[/MENTION] stood in the away end at <whatever> Pride Park <is called now> holding a food blender, a big box of cosmetics and a bottle of Baileys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here