Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dream Amex Gigs

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We've seen Rod and FBS do their stuff at the Amex, but which currently active singer/band/musical performer would you most like to see play there regardless of how likely it may actually be?

For me, it's simple - Springsteen.

Give me a warm Summer evening at the Amex with, in my opinion, the best live performer and band on the planet doing what they do best and I'd be a very happy man.

Over to you...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The list of bands I'd like to see at the Amex is huge, but the top few would be Foo Fighters , Maiden or Reel Big Fish (though they would sound bloody odd in somewhere that big).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Belle and Sebastian, the original line up with Isobel Campbell and a string section.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Stevie Wonder, to show Tony Bloom just how shit a manager Hyppia is.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Muse would be a real coup. Would love Norman to do another gig though.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We've seen Rod and FBS do their stuff at the Amex, but which currently active singer/band/musical performer would you most like to see play there regardless of how likely it may actually be?

For me, it's simple - Springsteen.

Give me a warm Summer evening at the Amex with, in my opinion, the best live performer and band on the planet doing what they do best and I'd be a very happy man.

Over to you...

Overrated live, too many long boring stories and sets that don't build momentum...he did name a song after Palace fans, to his credit
The 'Oo playing Quadrophenia, followed by The Jam having reformed and Primal Scream coming on after midnight to wake up Falmer would get me going

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
The Boss, without a doubt.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry guys, for me it would be either Dire Straits, The Who or a reformed Oasis!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Another vote for Muse from me. And Springsteen - boring? You are having a laugh!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here