Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away tickets

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Don't know how many left, but I just bought five this morning - the main website was down for me but you can use www.seagulls.co.uk/tickets to get straight to the ticketing part which is working fine.

Just bought five myself for the family. Will find their way into Xmas stockings. Good set of pubs in Putney just over the river, open all day.
Keep The Faith.

PG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Transport manager has just tweeted "those heading for Fulham on 29th check travel options. Tubes and trains all stuffed".

Anyone know whats going on ? I dunno where to check, and I'm lazy.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Transport manager has just tweeted "those heading for Fulham on 29th check travel options. Tubes and trains all stuffed".

Anyone know whats going on ? I dunno where to check, and I'm lazy.

Heading to Craven Cottage for Fulham v Brighton?

Use:

South West Trains from Waterloo to Putney and walk
Piccadilly line services to Hammersmith and walk (or use local bus services)
Rail replacement bus service from Earl's Court or Hammersmith and alight at Putney Bridge and then walk

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/campaign/monday-29-december-2014

:moo:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]

Can't see anything too worrying there (yet). I think our plan is a train up to Clapham Junction, then on to Putney.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Whats it going to be like getting back to Brighton bearing in mind it's an evening match?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you were planning on going to VIC and getting the District Line to Putney Bridge then that's f*cked.
Overground to Imperial Wharf or West Brompton from Clapham Junction is one alternative :moo:

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
POTG?
I'll be working in the West End that Monday, Craven Cottage is about 40 mins on the train (assuming they work) but I don't have a history of purchasing tickets, when I've been, it's been either through 1901 or buying someones ticket on here.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
POTG?
I'll be working in the West End that Monday, Craven Cottage is about 40 mins on the train (assuming they work) but I don't have a history of purchasing tickets, when I've been, it's been either through 1901 or buying someones ticket on here.

Wont be pay on the gate , not for brighton anyhow , pretty much a cert we will sell out , keep a eye out in the away tickets for sale forum probably best bet

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Cheers [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]

Can't see anything too worrying there (yet). I think our plan is a train up to Clapham Junction, then on to Putney.

That's what I was looking at. Fairly quick journey also with plenty of options home?

Unless that changes

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
looking forward to this. Booked into the premier inn putney (5 of us). pub right opposite. Curry afterwards with a few beers then a good nights sleep with thoughts of lenny henry's advert in mind !

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Just bought five myself for the family. Will find their way into Xmas stockings. Good set of pubs in Putney just over the river, open all day.
Keep The Faith.

PG

They must have upset you full time, presume you made the decision to go before our match at the Amex,if the match is over the xmas period train services are going to be seriously affected in the London area due to massive engineering works, so suggest you find good pub and make a day of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here