Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Mobile phone "hilarious video"wanker?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We all know them and some on here willbe them you know the person who seems to be constantly wathing hilarious video clips on their mobile. I have no problem with this but please keep it to youselves do not under any circumstances make others endure these and sink to the level of mobile hilarious video wanker. I can just about tolerate it if the person doing it is a friend as i can happily tell them to feck off without causing insult. It's the people you sort of know generally work colleagues who you probably don't like and or don't know that well and who you can't really be doing with who endure you to having to watch it and will say something along the lines of "you have to see this it's the best/funniest ever" what funnier then the one you showed me yesterday?

How do you deal with these people do you politely feign amusment in the hope they clear off smartish when what you actually want to say is if you insist on showing me this crap i'll take that phone and throw it out the window and out of interest why the hell do you think i would find that funny do i look and come across like a brainless retard?

Maybe i should just let this go over my head but if i have to watch yet another video of a dog getting it's head stuck in a gate or a couple of cats dancing around a orange cucumber i can see myself ending up in HR at the very least.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly the smart phones have fallen into the hands of the stupid people. Autumn statement should have included a 98% tax on the upload/download of hilarious animal videos. Only way they'll learn :moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was under the impression if I switched off the auto-play function for Facebook videos, they wouldn't routinely start running when I open the app on my phone, thus (1) saving my data allowance/battery and (2) avoiding the tedium of videos with titles like "OMG!! You wont beleive what happened next!!!! Creepy-est Vid EVER!!!".

Sadly, they still seem to be playing without me asking them to, leaving me no alternative but to unfriend the posters.

I particularly dislike the ones who shove their phones in your face while having a chat in a pub. "ere, you'll love this one......mental"

"you seen the new Wealdstone raider ones?"
"No"
"Here you go"
"smashing, cheers"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Someone asked me if I wanted to see a funny video on their phone a few weeks ago and I politely declined. They looked completely shocked, I guess its just not the done thing - I have gotten all the fun I would want out of a cat video, thanks!!

Also people who offer to show you pictures of their children. Thanks but no, not interested.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Best I could find:

[yt]4p0-4h_M9xE[/yt]

That's freaked me out a bit.

Not that a cat wants to eat a cucumber. I'm cool with that.

But, that somebody thought to VIDEO a cat eating a cucumber, then upload it to the internet. What kind of FREAK would think that was NECESSARY?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Sadly the smart phones have fallen into the hands of the stupid people. Autumn statement should have included a 98% tax on the upload/download of hilarious animal videos. Only way they'll learn :moo:
I disagree. I believe modern technology and the 'ease of access' nowadays has made a large chunk of the population stupid and lazy, to put it bluntly. Ever watched Idiocracy?

D

Deleted member 18477

You've got no fans!

You want some I'll give it ya!

You're shit and you've got no fans!

:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That cat on a cleaner is GENIUS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here