Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the club asking for trouble with this?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Go bowling with Darren bent? WHAT!!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd like for Gary Gardner to come round and help my elderly neighbour with her shopping each week.

At 3pm on Saturday afternoons.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If they can make it possible for me to bring my Grandad to the Amex for the first time I'd be impressed, he's been dead for 15 years.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
This festive period we are offering all Brighton & Hove Albion fans the chance to have an extra special Christmas.

We are asking all fans to send us an Albion wish for them or someone special to give them the perfect Christmas.

You may want to bring your granddad to the Amex for the first time, go bowling with new Albion signing Darren Bent or make a lifelong dream come true for a friend or work colleague.

To be in with a chance simply email christmaswish@bhafc.co.uk with details of the wish and why you should be selected and the best ideas will be given an extra special Albion Christmas.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/brighton-hove-albion-christmas-wish-2121093.aspx#cJpFYb8GeCpxtt6Q.99[/url]

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd like to go on a romantic date followed by a night out at revenge with Kemy Agustein.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Unbelievable, first people are moaning that the club isn't theirs anymore and now the club come up with an idea to engage with the fans the first thread we get is a critical one.

Unbelievable, first people are moaning that the club isn't theirs anymore and now the club come up with an idea to engage with the fans the first thread we get is a critical one.

I wasn't being critical in the slightest, far from it; anything that engages the fans in any way is fine with me.

I just think that some people will use it as a chance to make their feelings felt.

But I'm sure the club will have though of that and decided to go ahead any way and deal with whatever comes in, constructive or otherwise. It might have been an easier decision to drop the idea but they didn't so good on them.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'd like DICK Knight to take ERNEST to a game as his SPECIAL guest in the DIRECTORS' box so he can personally explain WHERE the FA Cup Final money went.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wasn't being critical in the slightest, far from it; anything that engages the fans in any way is fine with me.

I just think that some people will use it as a chance to make their feelings felt.

But I'm sure the club will have though of that and decided to go ahead any way and deal with whatever comes in, constructive or otherwise. It might have been an easier decision to drop the idea but they didn't so good on them.

Ok fair enough, the thread title feels a bit like it

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Id love to be the person that has to trawl through all those emails bet their are some fantastic ones.

Im going to ask for Vicente back that would be the best Christmas present ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here