Attachments

• knob.JPG
    knob.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 827

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Right Hon.Stephen Crabb MP. Secretary of State for Wales. No wonder you don't like him.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
A young Sam Alladice

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I didn't see it, what is it that you didn't care for?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stephen Crabb, Secretary of State for Wales. Didn't go to Eton, Harrow OR Westminster. Or any public school.

Has he been pushed to the front to showcase the broad diversity of Conservative MPs?

I think it is Matt Berry. He will start shouting "****" in a minute and hopefully hit them with frying pans.

Never had that happen before - he will start shouting "Trans World Airlines" with a "T" at end.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Has he been pushed to the front to showcase the broad diversity of Conservative MPs?

I think he may tick quite a few boxes on that score (although I'm guessing most of these): beard, moustache, Welsh but born in Scotland, had a proper job, lived in a council house, didn't claim £8,049 on his second home expenses in order to refurbish a flat in London which he then sold for a profit, subsequently "flipping" his expenses to cover a house that was being purchased for his family in Pembrokeshire.....oh, hang on - forget that last one. My bad, as I never usually say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here