Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crabs

No, not them.....dirty boy.

I have a couple of Crabs for Christmas and other than doing Crab and Spring onion with Ginger or a plain old Crab Salad I'm at a loss what to do with them.

Anyone got any INSPIRATIONAL ideas about what to do with them?

Cheers

Last edited:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Stick two brightly coloured glow sticks to their claws. Paint one of them black. Put them together in a large empty fish tank. Instant Jedi v Sith Crab War.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Crab Risoto ?

Stick two brightly coloured glow sticks to their claws. Paint one of them black. Put them together in a large empty fish tank. Instant Jedi v Sith Crab War.

They're a bit too dead and frozen to conduct a Light Sabre Duel at the moment to be fair

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Bit too obvious really, everyone does this with their spare crabs don't they?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
No, not them.....dirty boy.

I have a couple of Crabs for Christmas and other than doing Crab and Spring onion with Ginger or a plain old Crab Salad I'm at a loss what to do with them.

Anyone got any INSPIRATIONAL ideas about what to do with them?

Cheers

Eat them now & get some big fresh live ones for Xmas & eat as is....the white meat on frozen ones does not freeze at all well which is may be why you're trying too hard to do too much

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Spicy Crab Spaghetti, this was a very popular dish in a very nice restaurant I worked in. Using olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinegar fry 1tsp of finely chopped red chilli, then add 1tsp of finely chopped garlic, add 2/3 glass of white wine and reduce by half, add juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon, simmer, stir in the crab and then the spaghetti, 30 secs before serving throw in a 3 tbsp of finely chopped parsley, add cracked pepper to taste. Sprinkle over a generous portion of shaved Parmesan. Lovely.

Thanks all:

Have decided on Spicy Potted Crab, served with a couple of Langoustines and toasted bloomer.

recipe-image-legacy-id--659499_11.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here