Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow,cricketer Michael Clarke.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Would have a lot more respect had he not told Jimmy Anderson to "get ready for a f****** broken arm" vs Mitchell Johnson. Interesting to see how he develops as a captain after this.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Whatever you thought of Clarke prior to this you can only have the utmost for him in how he has conducted himself through this sad time for the Hughes family and the whole of cricket. Don't mind admitting that I shed a tear myself watching the eulogy he gave. Whether it effects him as a person, a player or a captain time will tell but credit where it's due.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Whatever you thought of Clarke prior to this you can only have the utmost for him in how he has conducted himself through this sad time for the Hughes family and the whole of cricket. Don't mind admitting that I shed a tear myself watching the eulogy he gave. Whether it effects him as a person, a player or a captain time will tell but credit where it's due.

Lovely comment, spot on. Feel exactly the same, class act in incredibly sad times.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

Well said,and to carry the coffin of a fellow team mate.

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang

Yeah, I could've written the above myself - spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here