Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are a pressure group and a big one so.....

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
At what point (and how big does a majority need to be!) can we say that opinion has reached such a point that we should issue a release to press calling for the dismissal of the Finn? Bozza, you are the nominal leader/editor. Newspaper editors will from time to time call for action on behalf their contributors/readers. Admittedly they will generally wait until opinion has reached a tipping point before popping their head over the parapet. But we are there now and Bozza you can do this with the confidence that we are all behind you.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
At what point (and how big does a majority need to be!) can we say that opinion has reached such a point that we should issue a release to press calling for the dismissal of the Finn? Bozza, you are the nominal leader/editor. Newspaper editors will from time to time call for action on behalf their contributors/readers. Admittedly they will generally wait until opinion has reached a tipping point before popping their head over the parapet. But we are there now and Bozza you can do this with the confidence that we are all behind you.

I agree with what you say, but I don't like it when other people speak on my behalf. If you want the manager gone then make your feelings known at the next home match. I also want Sami to go but I would rather the board took the decision rather than bully boy tactics in a newspaper.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Hmmmm

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will we hear the protest chants at the Millwall game ? It has to be simple enough for NSK to memorise over the next 10 days - "Bin The Finn" to the tune of "Here We Go".

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I'm not.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A clear majority the recent poll on here voted to say that it was time for Sami to go; it is reasonable to suggest a similar result would probably be the outcome if you polled a larger tranche of Albion fans. But that's an opinion poll, that's all. And NSC is just a chat room.

It is not a pressure group, let alone a large one.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is NSC that big an opinion of the club supporters in the true lights of things as at the moment there is 272 members and 1046 guests on line and we have 23000 ST.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A clear majority the recent poll on here voted to say that it was time for Sami to go; it is reasonable to suggest a similar result would probably be the outcome if you polled a larger tranche of Albion fans. But that's an opinion poll, that's all. And NSC is just a chat room.

How many people voted in the poll compared to our 22,000 season ticket holders plus many thousands more who would consider themselves Albion fans?

It's been proved in the past that NSC is actually not particularly representative of the opinion of Albion fans as a whole.

I think if you polled fans outside the ground on Saturday, a lot would of course be unhappy but how many would actually want Sami out? Probably a minority.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here