According to web site, we have complied with FFP therefore no sanctions

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry if fixtures...please merge with thread if so

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, good news. But not the news many on here wanted.

Are you suggesting many wanted us to fail?

Of more interest to me is who failed. We have been left in no doubt that we would pass, so let's hear what is happening to those who failed and when (anything better than sweet FA will be a big shock to me)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good news.

Although still not great for Tony who loses 8 million+ regardless.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Just need to see which clubs haven't complied and, more importantly, what happens to them.

Full article for anyone interested:

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...n-financial-fair-play-compliance-2118840.aspx

Brighton & Hove Albion has confirmed that they have reported a Financial Fair Play result for the 2013/14 season, which complies with Football League regulations.

All clubs are required to notify the Football League of their independently audited FFP position for the previous season on or before 1st December each year, and Albion confirmed to the League by yesterday's deadline that their FFP result was within the permitted allowances of £8m as set out in the regulations.

Chief executive Paul Barber commented, "While this won't come as a big surprise to our supporters, we are pleased to confirm that we have complied with the League's current FFP regulations. This means that the club will not face the sanction of a transfer embargo in January 2015.

In line with its statutory obligations the club will file its full audited accounts for 2013/14 with Companies House before 31st March 2015.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not the GOOd` news apparantly something else coming at 4pm

I thought that was the good-news, and the bad news lua lua's injury and villa wanting bent back.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Are you suggesting many wanted us to fail?

Of more interest to me is who failed. We have been left in no doubt that we would pass, so let's hear what is happening to those who failed and when (anything better than sweet FA will be a big shock to me)

No No - I was referring to the news that many want but have not received yet - for details please see the 7500 threads on the subject. It involves the manager, if that gives you a clue.

Indeed - am looking forward to seeing the failure list. We already know what should happen - transfer embargoes and a huge fine for QPR.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This isn't news. Barber had told us many many times already that we would meet FFP guidelines for the previous season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Couple of villa supporting mates said that bent had fallen out with Keane, and now he has gone, they had heard he is wanted back. They also said allbrighton was coming to us, so not very reliable 🎅

D

Deleted member 22389

Embarrasing for the clubs that didn't make it. I wonder who it might be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here