Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Take On Saturday

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Living away I took my 1st trip last Sat, in no perticular order.
4-4-2 at start we looked dangerous. As soon as Ince came on we totally changed and lost the width and outlets from def. Bruno was alone out wide too many times during slow build up and ignored. Bennet moving to the left was pointless as I not sure he even touched the ball much out there. But when Bruno got the ball he no outlet as Bennet was left.Ince,JFC and Gardner are all young and lacked any bite,missing that Andrews figure, who did nothing great but kept things ticking over and always had space to recieve the ball.If we want to play wingbacks then you need a disiplined holding player and Ince is not that yet. Nor is Colunga a winger so why push him wide without any pace.Passing game is fine if there is an outlet but we have little hence we get penned in and ultimatly they score.
And on a diff note if Mr Barber wants me to drink more, lower the prices,£15 for 3 beers and a choc????????WTF Hence 1 b4 K/off and nothing after, rather queue for bus than pay that again.Derby and Wolves here I come( in home more than expectation)..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here