Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how bad can things get for us during December........

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1: Sami & Nathan still in charge.
2: Sitting pretty in the bottom three of the relegation zone and starting to drift.
3: Dunk to be sold in January.
4: CMS sold in January for peanuts ?
5: Lua Lua lets his contract run out and goes for a free.
6: Loan players like Bent and Bennett do not want to extend the loans any longer after December.
7: JFC to be sold in January.

The list could go on

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
4,5 and 7 aren't really that bad...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as we're not 12 points adrift at Xmas it won't be as bad as it has been in the past.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I fear Sami and Tony are taking us down. Forever hoping I'm wrong.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I fear Sami and Tony are taking us down. Forever hoping I'm wrong.

There is a very simple remedy employ an experienced no 2 who, if he would listen, could advise SH where he is going wrong. I am certain it would work. As it stands if NJ said it SH would probably think, but not say, what does he know only played low grade football never been a manager why should I listen to him. I have played a higher standard and managed a team I know best.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There is a very simple remedy employ an experienced no 2 who, if he would listen, could advise SH where he is going wrong. I am certain it would work. As it stands if NJ said it SH would probably think, but not say, what does he know only played low grade football never been a manager why should I listen to him. I have played a higher standard and managed a team I know best.

I agree. Sami needs a more experienced team. I like jones, but he's not experienced enough to be advising Sami. Then, that begs the question, why have Sami.

Unfortunately, I fear Tony Bloom will be to slow in realizing all this. His pride may prevent him from making the change I think we know is needed.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's not for me, I think we'll be nearer the top than bottom come May. But the upside for you guys that see relegation a likelyhood is the money you can make taking the 6/1 offered by Bet365 on BHA getting relegated. ???

If Sami's here at Christmas I may well throw a score at that one. Any winnings can go towards an Argus ad for his removal during the summer.

I hope I'm wrong, and I certainly won't join any cat calls from the stands. After all, this isn't Darlington on a Tuesday night.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree. Sami needs a more experienced team. I like jones, but he's not experienced enough to be advising Sami. Then, that begs the question, why have Sami.

Unfortunately, I fear Tony Bloom will be to slow in realizing all this. His pride may prevent him from making the change I think we know is needed.

I see no disgrace to anybody, TB SH or NJ for Jones to concentrate on coaching if it was stated that was his forte and in our position that is what is needed and to help SH dedicate more time to team affairs on the field we have appointed eg Alan Curbishley, Lennie Lawerence, Alan Hansen or who ever as assistant manager. No shame and everybody keeps face and we climb the league.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
1: Sami & nathan still in charge.
2: Sitting pretty in the bottom three of the relegation zone and starting to drift.
3: Dunk to be sold in january.
4: Cms sold in january for peanuts ?
5: Lua lua lets his contract run out and goes for a free.
6: Loan players like bent and bennett do not want to extend the loans any longer after december.
7: jfc to be sold in january.

the list could go on
yyyyeeeessssss !!! Get in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here