Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay for NSC?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
This must have come up before but would you? I definitely would as by and large it is part of my entertainment package (football, Sky, cinema etc.) and I pay for those other things. Aslo, it might cut down the troll quotia.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No i wouldn't. I've never paid to join an internet forum and i honestly wouldn't start now.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
No i wouldn't. I've never paid to join an internet forum and i honestly wouldn't start now.

I pay £10 a year to stay a member of UK GSers (Biker forum). But I do that to get tech help when I need it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No. No, I wouldn't.

I would miss it, quite a lot to start with, but I don't pay for any online forums and don't think I would for NSC - but that isn't because I don't enjoy it.

I just think it would change the nature of the place and half the fun is in the diversity of posters and occasional visitors.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I think there could be a need for a one off payment for introductory training into the search facility so that users can confidently check how many times a subject has been discussed.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What would the money collected be used for ? is the money needed ? when will Sami run up the touchline and slide on to his knees arms aloft celebrating a on target free kick ?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
If people had to pay to use NSC, this would drive at least 90 per cent of the idiots away. And NSC without its idiots wouldn't be NSC. So it wouldn't be worth paying for.

Brilliant logic - I would have been prepared to pay for it, however i am completely converted by your reasoning...

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
If people had to pay to use NSC, this would drive at least 90 per cent of the idiots away. And NSC without its idiots wouldn't be NSC. So it wouldn't be worth paying for.

I am both equally drawn and repelled by your irrefutable logic.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I might consider paying a small premium if there was a compelling argument for it. Otherwise no.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I am of the same opinion as last time... and the time before that... and the ti... you get the picture.

NSC - one big frickin Groundhog Day. I'm surprised we haven't had any threads so far today about where to stay when visiting Paris or things to do when visiting New York....

:wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

NSC without it's idiots would be like a bacon sandwich without HP, it's still a sandwich and edible but the HP, like our idiots, makes it what it is.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
NSC - one big frickin Groundhog Day. I'm surprised we haven't had any threads so far today about where to stay when visiting Paris or things to do when visiting New York....

:wink:

There's a lovely little restaurant just down the .......

Cheese & Pickle on Granary, Plain Crisp and a Tango!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here