Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Hove Albion V Crawley Town.....countdown.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Blimey,as the league tables stand on Dec 1st it's on.
Im hoping we survive the drop and you don't .Its not personal,half my family come from Brighton,but i don't care,the prospect is mouthwatering,for Crawley anyway.
I will be as sick as a seagull if you come down and we get relegated.

We won't go down - will be a very close call for you though, you need that new stadium!

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
We won't go down - will be a very close call for you though, you need that new stadium!

There is a real chance we will get relegated for sure,but you are in the bottom 3 for a reason.Its a huge season for both clubs.I would argue that relegation for Crawley wouldn't be such a disaster,not sure you could say the same.Crawley are punching above their weight and will find their natural level.With Brighton relegation would be a massive let down and a big step back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This new stadium plan of Crawley's puzzles me. I suppose it must come down to the council wanting to sell the existing site for housing. Someone I know who has a bit of an ear on the inside as far as CTFC go said to me recently that a new stadium is vital to the club's survival.

Why? It's not as though another couple of thousand people are going to start coming along regularly if they have a ground which holds 10,000 instead of 6,000.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I bet you'll be as sick as an albatross when we stay up and you go down.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Thought you would rather go down to get the massive payday when the best fans in the world come to visit? :)

This new stadium plan of Crawley's puzzles me. I suppose it must come down to the council wanting to sell the existing site for housing. Someone I know who has a bit of an ear on the inside as far as CTFC go said to me recently that a new stadium is vital to the club's survival.

Why? It's not as though another couple of thousand people are going to start coming along regularly if they have a ground which holds 10,000 instead of 6,000.

The broadfield area is prime real estate so should rake in millions! We all know how a new stadium can generate untold wealth,so looks like crawley town and their 2,000 are going to be a soccer super power in the future:moo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here