Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby and Millwall.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
So how many points are we going to get from these? Will we do the obvious Albion trait and upset the form book as the fans have written Hyppia off and beat Derby, then lose to Millwall after a little bit of expectation returns?

Personally, I'm going for 1 point against Millwall and this will see it being Hyppias last game!

Also, as football clubs are nowadays run as businesses, they would be looking for increase interest around Christmas?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
So how many points are we going to get from these? Will we do the obvious Albion trait and upset the form book as the fans have written Hyppia off and beat Derby, the lose to Millwall after a little bit of expectation returns?

Personally, I'm going for 1 point against Millwall and this will see it being Hyppias last game!

1 point and he will still be at the helm unfortunately.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
0 pts from Derby
0 pts from Millwall.

Yet Hyypia will remain in charge :shootself:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3 points for me and back out of the relegation zone.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
3 very welcome points but not enough to take the pressure off Sami. We certainly cannot afford to lose ground to those just above us.

Even 3 points would be a two edged sword - would probably mean that Sami's job is safe for 2 games more, however even that isn't certain if the other teams do ok and we remain in the bottom three.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Im so pessimistic we'll be lucky to get away with any thing less than an extra -4 on our goal diff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here