Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No point removing Hyypia

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
before Derby, we are going to get beat and it may as well be the dead man walking taking that result than a new guy.

Also no point in sacking him until we have the new man, I REALLY hope Bloom has learnt that lesson now from the last two summers..... I'd rather Hyypia in role for a few more weeks than f'ing Jones.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would rather we got shot now as more points being lost could be critical...Get him and Jones out and get caldy to take over for a few games til they get a new chief .

No point hanging around as morale is at an all time low :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One possible scenario is Simon Ireland or Inigo Calderon as caretaker manager whilst a new manager is appointed , so no need to retain Nathan Jones.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
before Derby, we are going to get beat and it may as well be the dead man walking taking that result than a new guy.

Also no point in sacking him until we have the new man, I REALLY hope Bloom has learnt that lesson now from the last two summers..... I'd rather Hyypia in role for a few more weeks than f'ing Jones.
Last year we doubled the Champions Leicester comfortably. Got absolutely no hope off pulling a result like that out of the bag with this clown in charge. Think sat will be our first thumping this season. Lets face it we haven't been on the end of a hiding this season yet which is the only credit Hyypia can take.

Rather get rid now to start cracking on with the manager search. I wouldn't even hang about there either. Get Brian McDermott down here

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he goes Mullery as caretaker for 2 weeks, rather than Jones. Probably wouldnt be that long only a couple of days to finalise a deal with the new man, who TB must be thinking about and possibly enquiring about now.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If he goes Mullery as caretaker for 2 weeks, rather than Jones.

You'd take Mullery as Caretaker Manager over Ireland?

You have to be a troll, there's no other answer to how somebody can watch football for as long as you apparently have and yet still have absolutely no idea about it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If he goes Mullery as caretaker for 2 weeks, rather than Jones.

Like the idea but it will never happen. I think the best we can hope for is the Development Squad coach (who was being linked with Mansfield).

However, back to the OP, we need to get rid of him sooner rather than later, as our recruitment seems to take longer than most.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Last year we doubled the Champions Leicester comfortably. Got absolutely no hope off pulling a result like that out of the bag with this clown in charge. Think sat will be our first thumping this season. Lets face it we haven't been on the end of a hiding this season yet which is the only credit Hyypia can take.

Rather get rid now to start cracking on with the manager search. I wouldn't even hang about there either. Get Brian McDermott down here

brian McDermott?!?!?!

I agreed with your post until you spouted that sh!t :lolol: :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

You have to be a troll, there's no other answer to how somebody can watch football for as long as you apparently have and yet still have absolutely no idea about it.
Great reply

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Exactly how do you think we are going to have a new man in place before sacking Hyypia? Look at Spurs last season, they were a laughing stock when it was common knowledge that Sherwood was not staying and Spurs were touting for a new man. No doubt we'll will put feelers out with agents but I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't already done that.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Exactly how do you think we are going to have a new man in place before sacking Hyypia? Look at Spurs last season, they were a laughing stock when it was common knowledge that Sherwood was not staying and Spurs were touting for a new man. No doubt we'll will put feelers out with agents but I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't already done that.

Seriously?
People accept roles in principal while the incumbent is still there you know!

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
If he goes Mullery as caretaker for 2 weeks, rather than Jones. Probably wouldnt be that long only a couple of days to finalise a deal with the new man, who TB must be thinking about and possibly enquiring about now.

Mullery? you must be kidding. The real manager Brian Horton, maybe.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Where in the league are U21s ........2nd bottom .......How are they doing at the moment.............getting slaughtered. A caretaker manager would only do mundane duties for probably a maximum 3 days, and be out before Derby. if a replacement has been approached so no big deal who it is. Just that if SH goes I hope NJ goes also and have a clean sweep.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Where in the league are U21s ........2nd bottom .......How are they doing at the moment.............getting slaughtered. A caretaker manager would only do mundane duties for probably a maximum 3 days, and be out before Derby. if a replacement has been approached so no big deal who it is. Just that if SH goes I hope NJ goes also and have a clean sweep.
Are you really that stupid? Our U21 have stepped up it a much tougher league. It new to the players and coach. It will take a few years to adapt.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Seriously?
People accept roles in principal while the incumbent is still there you know!

And the point I'm making is that word gets out that you are looking then you might as well have gotten rid of the incumbent as he will not be motivated at all.

Also, didn't Sammy Lee accept a role in principal?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody seriously think that if SH goes and a caretaker is named, whoever it is, it will be for more than a couple of days as a new man will want to get in get settled and look at the squad before January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here