Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your Best AUTOGRAPH?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of a long shot I know, but can anybody beat THIS?

RDC4a.jpg

Well? ???

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I once got Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards' autograph. He was in Churchill Square for an official signing session sat outside the shop which had the permanent closing down sale. I didn't see a single person approaching him for one, so I decided that I should. Unfortunately I'd miss-placed it before I got home.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've got a photo of me with Steve Coogan signed by the man himself. I sent him the same picture with my autograph on it, I can only assume it takes pride of place on his mantelpiece.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have Wardy and Bobby Zamora signed either side of the badge on my 2002/4 home shirt. Met them both at the Arundel pre season match, the day before BZ signed for Spurs.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I once got Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards' autograph. He was in Churchill Square for an official signing session sat outside the shop which had the permanent closing down sale. I didn't see a single person approaching him for one, so I decided that I should. Unfortunately I'd miss-placed it before I got home.

I was working in that said shop at the time as a Saturday job and all of us that worked there were as suitably unimpressed as the general public were to the appearance of Eddie the Eagle. Then again, working in that place was pretty dispiriting anyway.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I got a very young Metallica to sign the front page of an early Kerrang feature (the one with the spaghetti if anyone remembers) in a signing at Shades one week before the 85 Donington Monsters Of Rock Festival. Still in good condition and hanging up in my hallway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here