Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fa trophy

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Sadly due apathy of The Trophy i wouldn't expect more than 1400.On current form this could be an upset.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
After Saturday's exciting comeback against Leatherhead this is a great draw for the club. There certainly is apathy in the earlier rounds of the trothy from some of the Conference clubs but even a crowd in the 1400 region would give the Hill a few grand plus having played one Conference side already this season i think they will be better prepared and less nervous this time.
Fantastic times at Leylands Park and even though crowds have nearly doubled over the last 2-3 years they deserve to have more there to watch some of the slick confident football on show.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
After Saturday's exciting comeback against Leatherhead this is a great draw for the club. There certainly is apathy in the earlier rounds of the trothy from some of the Conference clubs but even a crowd in the 1400 region would give the Hill a few grand plus having played one Conference side already this season i think they will be better prepared and less nervous this time.
Fantastic times at Leylands Park and even though crowds have nearly doubled over the last 2-3 years they deserve to have more there to watch some of the slick confident football on show.
6K to the winners

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
£3 seating and terrace. Concessions £7 seats £5 terrace ,Juniors classed 6 to 16.

Thanks again, that's really good, sensible pricing. Was a bit shocked to have to pay £16 to get in to Dartford for the FA Cup game and thought your's would be similar.

Absolutely ages since I've been to the Rec (either with BHA or Brizzie City) - what's the parking situation nearby?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Thanks again, that's really good, sensible pricing. Was a bit shocked to have to pay £16 to get in to Dartford for the FA Cup game and thought your's would be similar.

Absolutely ages since I've been to the Rec (either with BHA or Brizzie City) - what's the parking situation nearby?
All Trophy ties last season were £10 ,thankfully the board have seen sense as at these prices as we'll struggle to top 1400 .Parsons Barracks Car Park next to the ground £2 for 4 hours or up Redan Hill near the away end plenty of free street parking .

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Shots v macc drew in 966 last night including 33 macc ,our smallest ever League gate.Saturday's attendance could be lower.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm on this bandwagon

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Shots v macc drew in 966 last night including 33 macc ,our smallest ever League gate.Saturday's attendance could be lower.

Blimey, that's not good. I'd imagine we'll bring a lot more than 33!
Could be interesting with us still in good form and yourselves less so but the extra step up in class we saw at Dartford compared to Sutton, was telling and you're better than Dartford.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hillians one nil up at half time in what is a much better game than that shambles last night.

Aldershot's ground is exactly as ramshackle as the last time I came here with the Albion years ago.

More of the same in second half and then perhaps we can persuade Ian Chapman to fix the mess at the Amex ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hillians win

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hillians one nil up at half time in what is a much better game than that shambles last night.

Aldershot's ground is exactly as ramshackle as the last time I came here with the Albion years ago.

More of the same in second half and then perhaps we can persuade Ian Chapman to fix the mess at the Amex ?

Just had the same thought Barry. We could do worse.

PG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here