Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE Bloom OUT protest for the Millwall GAME*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Enough is ENOUGH, time to get your sheets OUT (Not the STICKY ones please) and DAUB ANTI Bloom SLOGANS and SACK the BOARD messages on THEM ready for the Millwall GAME on SKY. Let's let the POISON GNOME Bloom know enough is ENOUGH and time he went to Australia PERMANENTLY and STOPPED ruining the club.

We can MAKE the AMEX a SEETHING cauldron of ANTI Bloom NOISE and he will GET the message and DEPART taking Barber, BERK and the FINN with him.

As this will be on SKY we NEED to make this SPECIAL and on the 17th MINUTE (to commemorate our GREATEST ever STRIKER who was SOLD to Palace for PEANUTS) I will DESCEND from the West Stand Roof NAKED and DANGLE in FRONT of the Directors BOX with Bloom OUT painted on my BACKSIDE and Barber is a A and arrows pointed to my MASSIVE dick painted on my STOMACH.

Time we all STOOD together and SAVED the club from League 1.

SACK THE BOARD

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

BLOOM OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
fc,550x550,eggplant.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Enough is ENOUGH, time to get your sheets OUT (Not the STICKY ones please) and DAUB ANTI Bloom SLOGANS and SACK the BOARD messages on THEM ready for the Millwall GAME on SKY. Let's let the POISON GNOME Bloom know enough is ENOUGH and time he went to Australia PERMANENTLY and STOPPED ruining the club.

We can MAKE the AMEX a SEETHING cauldron of ANTI Bloom NOISE and he will GET the message and DEPART taking Barber, BERK and the FINN with him.

As this will be on SKY we NEED to make this SPECIAL and on the 17th MINUTE (to commemorate our GREATEST ever STRIKER who was SOLD to Palace for PEANUTS) I will DESCEND from the West Stand Roof NAKED and DANGLE in FRONT of the Directors BOX with Bloom OUT painted on my BACKSIDE and Barber is a A and arrows pointed to my MASSIVE dick painted on my STOMACH.

SACK THE BOARD

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

BLOOM OUT

Blimey Enrest, you must have worn an awful lot of crayons out working out the draft for that rant ?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

SACK THE BOARD

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

BLOOM OUT

Someone call security!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I see the ARS isn't mentioned. Are you having trouble using it as a tool for hot air, or do you leave that to Harty for Licking.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I like Dick Tight but Tony got the deeper pockets lets get behind the Team otherwise we playing Creepy Crawley next season.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ernest, why do you have a massive dick painted on your stomach?

Because there isnt enough room for it on his head, and people might call him a name

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here