Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will it cost for a "Calderon In" banner for the millwall game.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think Calde is a great guy but don't know if he would make a good manager or is even qualified to do so?

We need experience, we need a strong footballing network and, preferably, an Englishman.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We need to make a statment to Bloom, that we want Calderon as the manager.

You mean another novice foreigner, with no experience of managing in this league?

Sorry, would love to see Calde carrying on here in some capacity when his playing days are over, but not as manager, certainly not now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Has he even got any badges ?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'd like to see Calderon given an assistant role, with a view to become full manager after gaining experience.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seriously guys, listen to ourselves. We have a great man in Calde, but I wouldn't let him cut my hair, do my accounts or act as midwife to my first born, because, I'm assuming, he's not qualified in any of these roles. Yet you'd think we'd let him have a go with our football team? He's a fantastic ambassador for the club and I'd love to see him stay on at the club but in a role that's not going to end in inevitable failure and see him leave under a cloud. If, and it is a big if, he had the requisite badges he certainly doesn't have the experience.

Last edited:

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Has he even got any badges ?

7907264_9e61e68fc2.jpg

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Who is 'we'?

I presume you've sounded Calde out about this. What did he say?

Yeah had a nice chat with him this morning, he told me he was up for it.

He was also pretty annoyed he couldnt get a pint of Harveys after the game on Saturday.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Greeat guy, no doubt. Might make a good assistant, but what makes you think he's qualified to manage in this league. We need an Englishman with experience of managing at this level in England. Maybe a Tony Pulis type?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here