Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

October was shit, November was only marginally better what will December bring?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Derby away
Millwall home
Wolves away
Reading home
Fulham away

I reckon 5-6 points.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Unlike you, I haven't turned. Yet. He needs to get a minimum of two wins in December in order to retain his job. He's got Darren Bent to do it, and got four games that under Gus or Oscar we'd have every chance of winning. If he doesn't get those, then I'm in the Hyypia out camp. For the moment, I've moved on to the fence.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
High pressure will rise leading to cool,frosty nights but bright crisp mornings.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
New pants, socks, handkerchiefs, smellies and all the Matchmakers I can eat (mint and orange).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
New pants, socks, handkerchiefs, smellies and all the Matchmakers I can eat (mint and orange).

Good show, you will be in good stead come squeaky bum time

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Our festive periods in recent years haven't been good and no doubt that'll continue
No you're right. Christmas Eve last year the whole family went down with a stomach bug. Christmas was cancelled.

Previous year my youngest was ill.

Year before that my mum died just before Christmas and my dad just after.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Unlike you, I haven't turned. Yet. He needs to get a minimum of two wins in December in order to retain his job. He's got Darren Bent to do it, and got four games that under Gus or Oscar we'd have every chance of winning. If he doesn't get those, then I'm in the Hyypia out camp. For the moment, I've moved on to the fence.

Knowing our home form..he's got more chance at Derby/Wolves and Fulham ....so not much of a chance then....after Fulham i joined the fence..end of Dec is deadline for sure...given that any new manager can only do loans (ironically we appear to have just made one of the best deals..but will it only be for a month)

Krengelan

Oct 29, 2013
No you're right. Christmas Eve last year the whole family went down with a stomach bug. Christmas was cancelled.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a better Christmas this year

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Knowing our home form..he's got more chance at Derby/Wolves and Fulham ....so not much of a chance then....after Fulham i joined the fence..end of Dec is deadline for sure...given that any new manager can only do loans (ironically we appear to have just made one of the best deals..but will it only be for a month)

If it's only for a month, then Burke, Bloom and (probably, but not definitely) Hyypia will have identified someone else: COG is on loan until the end of January, CMS for the rest of the year, and really I can't see either coming back this season. Whatever happens on the management front, we need a goalscorer and line-leader. Bent is ideal, but if he doesn't stay for the rest of the season (which I suspect he will), I think someone else will come in in January. Otherwise we're in big trouble.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
October was shit, November was only marginally better what will December bring?

More rumblings of discontent, I should think, and ever more desperate diatribes from the dwindling few self-appointed uber-fans who believe that we should never be allowed to criticise anything, or have a discussion about what is going wrong and why.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Derby away - 0 Points (4-0)
Millwall home - 3 Points (2-1)
Wolves away - 1 Point (1-1)
Reading home - 0 Point (0-1 ((Murray)))
Fulham away - 1 Point (2-2)

December 30th - Hyypia Sacked.

That's how I honestly see it happening.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Bent on loan may buy us a couple of wins but if he leaves we'll be back to the same problem.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

No drama then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bent on loan may buy us a couple of wins but if he leaves we'll be back to the same problem.

He is here for 5 more games 2 or 3 wins would change the picture somewhat. As we were so bad v Fulham I expect an improved performance against Derby in which we could nick a win against the odds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here