Seagulls Have Lost All Hyppia

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They say a picture says a thousand words and this one sums up Hyppia quite nicely at the moment

Sami-Hypia.jpg

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
So if we have a whip-round and buy him a suit everything will change.

Perhaps he'll stand on the touchline so it wont get creased.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
He's useless an needs to go. He's can't win games and tony needs to wake up and smell the shit.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi guys and girls,

I'm a sports journalism student and was in the press box for yesterday's game and couldn't help but notice your manager's body language so here's something I wrote about.

Please read and give feedback and maybe even a follow on twitter [MENTION=30456]SkipFC[/MENTION]

http://skippykelly.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/seagulls-have-lost-all-hyppia/

Please don't tell me you are borrowing 9 grand a year to study sports journalism in the vain hope you'll make a career out of it.

Alan Gilliver

Oct 18, 2006
Hi guys and girls,

I'm a sports journalism student and was in the press box for yesterday's game and couldn't help but notice your manager's body language so here's something I wrote about.

Please read and give feedback and maybe even a follow on twitter [MENTION=30456]SkipFC[/MENTION]

http://skippykelly.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/seagulls-have-lost-all-hyppia/

A word of advice...never place a new post on NSC. you will get slagged off regardless of its merit...and apologies if my English isn't good enough

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"Kit Symons has won seven of his 14 matches since taking over at Fulham and wearing a suit and rarely straying from the edge of his technical area."

I can understand what you want to say, but you need to write it. That makes no sense.

Ps wearing a suit doesn't equal favourable results

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
"Kit Symons has won seven of his 14 matches since taking over at Fulham and wearing a suit and rarely straying from the edge of his technical area."

I have many things to say about this sentence, sadly none are positive so maybe it would be better to say nothing at all.

All the best with your career

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here