Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

May I heartily recommend.....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The Independent on Sunday to all green thinking (and voting) vegetarian, limp wristed actors. I will not advocate any of my friends buying it as I quite like them.

Please Mr Waitrose, have more copies of other newspapers if you are going to offer freebies as an incentive.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Independent on Sunday to all green thinking (and voting) vegetarian, limp wristed actors. I will not advocate any of my friends buying it as I quite like them.

Please Mr Waitrose, have more copies of other newspapers if you are going to offer freebies as an incentive.

Remind us again why they call you 'wellquick'?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Waitrose and the The Independent go together like Lamb and CousCous, carrots and hummous, Ward and Mellor. You need to get yourself back to Tescos and leave the difficult thinking to the adults :thumbsup:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'm a vegetarian but although my wrists are weak, they're not limp.

Genuinely confused as to whether I should now shop elsewhere.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It must be exhausting seeking out things and people that differ from you and getting yourself worked up over them and having 4 day online arguments by repeating yourself over and over. It's the behaviour of a tool.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It must be exhausting going out of your way to seek out people and things that differ from your way of thinking, then mock them and I doing so getting yourself all worked up over them. Then fervedly finding online threads to have 4 day arguments with people on. It's the behaviour of an utter tool.

To be fair, wellquick's probably all worn out from Feral Friday tho eh?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To be fair, wellquick's probably all worn out from Feral Friday tho eh?
Got mah 50 inch (short for Stryder I guess) Polar Royd TV, n mah Sex-Box One all for less than a couple of weeks Benson n Hedges. I also got a hoe for Nibble (enjoy bruv), and a Kindle Laht for Tom.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Would you care to elaborate?
I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here