Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey - what exactly does he do?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Apparently look good for England U21s, but for BHAFC his passing is gash, shooting dreadful, no physical presence, no pace...and people wonder why we're going down. How has he played 90? Absolute ****ing shambles.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Personally think he's had his ability coached out of him, when he first broke into the 1st team squad I thought he was going to be a frank lampard type player arriving late into the box and scoring goals. But he seems to be playing deeper and deeper.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Personally think he's had his ability coached out of him, when he first broke into the 1st team squad I thought he was going to be a frank lampard type player arriving late into the box and scoring goals. But he seems to be playing deeper and deeper.
On the basis of what? One header and a tap in against Wrexham. He's a joke

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
So you can't see what the England U21 manager and our manager sees in him? Bearing in mind their jobs depend on results you still can't see why they pick him?
Not sure I can help you.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
I just dont see what he has ever done to be so highly regarded. He hasn't an ounce of the skill of the departed Orlandi or spanish Dave, or even Gary Dicker. The current Whitehawk midfield pair of Torres and John Paul Hissock are more creative, and dynamic than Gardner and JFC!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
So you can't see what the England U21 manager and our manager sees in him? Bearing in mind their jobs depend on results you still can't see why they pick him?
Not sure I can help you.

I'm currently unbeaten as a football manager, so does my opinion of 'JFC isn't ready as a championship regular' validated?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He's useless. That free kick summed it up. Spine of our midfield is the weakest in the league I would have thought. Hypia has destroyed ince too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure I can help you.

Maybe you should enlighten us on the virtues of picking JFC for every game.

Looking forward to your response .

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Eh Hypia has won three games so please explain what JFC does to impress you.

He doesn't have to impress me, he has to impress the manager. Samis job depends on the decisions he makes. I'm guessing he is not looking for the sack?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
People expect too much of him. He's a young lad with one season of semi regular championship football under his belt but some people expect him to be the next Lampard. It's idiotic. He's been thrown in because of the injuries to Crofts and Stephens and is no better or worse than Gardner. He's had some solid games this season and the criticism he gets on here is unjust IMO. But I supppose now Barnes and Spanish Dave are gone people need a scapegoat and unfortunately JFC seems to be the new target.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
People expect too much of him. He's a young lad with one season of semi regular championship football under his belt and people expect him to be the next Iniesta. It's idiotic. He's been thrown in because of the injuries to Crofts and Stephens and is no better or worse than Gardner. He's had some solid games this season and the criticism he gets on here is unjust IMO. But I supppose now Barnes and Spanish Dave are gone people need a scapegoat and unfortunately JFC seems to be the new target.

JFC will be picked irrespective of whether Stephens is fit or not - Sammi's first name on the team sheet for whatever reason

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
People expect too much of him. He's a young lad with one season of semi regular championship football under his belt but some people expect him to be the next Lampard. It's idiotic. He's been thrown in because of the injuries to Crofts and Stephens and is no better or worse than Gardner. He's had some solid games this season and the criticism he gets on here is unjust IMO. But I supppose now Barnes and Spanish Dave are gone people need a scapegoat and unfortunately JFC seems to be the new target.
People don't need a scapegoat they just say what they see, he was pony today, pony last week and pony the week before that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here