Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapping away fans.

grumpyoldgit

Mar 29, 2012
Why do people clap away fans when they only travel 50miles also did it for charlton, absolutely pathetic,if your going to clap do it for teams oop north but I never will.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
God only knows. Pathetic.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I clapped the Wigan fans who made the trip on a Tueaday night, but didn't clap that lot today.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why does anyone care? It's not the cause of our current results. We've got a large number of fans that have a bit of class and recognise that travelling to support your side is often a big commitment. Ok today's journey wasn't much for Fulham fans, but they turned out in numbers and it'd be a shit atmosphere if there were no away fans.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We clap them from the East Upper because it's a most polite thing to do. That and the need to wake most of our senior members up, as the 85th minute approaches and it's time to go home for tea.

Last edited:

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
When the away following is announced every Brighton fan should stand up and sing, " who the f........ hell are you" :whistle:
...what you should have stated was...
When the away following is announced every brain-dead, dickhead of a Brighton fan should stand up and sing, " who the f........ hell are you"
Me?.....l'll give that a miss, you moron.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
...what you should have stated was...
When the away following is announced every brain-dead, dickhead of a Brighton fan should stand up and sing, " who the f........ hell are you"
Me?.....l'll give that a miss, you moron.

What is that whistling sound that just went over your head? :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here