Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Anyone else see Bruno barging into solly because no one no's what the **** there doing having a go because it's all shit ,hypia your tactics are terrible , players have given up playing for you please **** off

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think you'll find in this instance it's Bruno who's sh*t

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone else see Bruno barging into solly because no one no's what the **** there doing having a go because it's all shit ,hypia your tactics are terrible , players have given up playing for you please **** off

Saw Bruno give Solly a none-too-subtle hefty shoulder barge when Solly had played his team mates into trouble with two sloppy lazy short passes within about 30 seconds of each other. Fair play to Bruno. Danny Cullip would have cuffed Solly round the ears for less. How else is he going to learn? Let's have a WINNAH! :thumbsup:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
There are enough threads on Sami already thank-you.

Didn't see the Bruno/March incident but I can only echo what others have said about his performance. Definitely the worst I have seen him play all season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Saw Bruno give Solly a none-too-subtle hefty shoulder barge when Solly had played his team mates into trouble with two sloppy lazy short passes within about 30 seconds of each other. Fair play to Bruno. Danny Cullip would have cuffed Solly round the ears for less. How else is he going to learn? Let's have a WINNAH! :thumbsup:

Pity someone didn't lay Bruno out then for some of the sh*t passing he did today

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
always has been and always will be. total waste of wages

:wozza:

Bar a somewhat poor spell in the first few months of Oscar's reign, Bruno has been very good for the club. As much as I love Calde I don't think people realise how lucky we are to have a player of Bruno's quality in the side.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bruno had so much space time and again today and the ball never came near him. He was getting seriously pissed at our midfield. Glad someone was. Gardner/Caskey/Ince should be sent to play with the kids and learn how to tackle; how to pass; and how to hold a formation. They were absolutely abysmal.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Bruno's passing was awful today. At least three occasions in the first half when he failed to find Bennett with 'straight forward' passes.
Bennett was ineffective because of Bruno's poor distribution today.

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
http://imageshack.us/a/img208/8058/66556587.gif

ouch :) 66556587.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
:wozza:

Bar a somewhat poor spell in the first few months of Oscar's reign, Bruno has been very good for the club. As much as I love Calde I don't think people realise how lucky we are to have a player of Bruno's quality in the side.

I've read some crap on here but really. Really, you being serious?

Your post has made me laugh, laugh properly for the first time since the game finished.

Head shakingly deluded.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've read some crap on here but really. Really, you being serious?

Your post has made me laugh, laugh properly for the first time since the game finished.

Head shakingly deluded.

I am being totally serious. Glad I brought some joy to this sorrowful day :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If NSC concentrated on blaming Sami for the stuff he's actually responsible for, it would be almost impossible to want him to stay.

But bulls**t threads like this one, make it almost impossible to want him out, because the anti argument is so pathetic.
This had nothing to do with Sami and yet its all his fault.

Just stick to the facts, guess what...

...there's enough of them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here