Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's me DONE!! Not missed home game in 22 years. That's my Last!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
22 years of not missing a home game, through the Goldstone, Withdean and Gillingham, through scraps to stay in the league and scraps to stay in existence, and now dropping into the bottom three of the second tier is too much for you to take?

As much as things now aren't what we'd like them to be, and as much as I agree with you that a managerial change is required, you must have sat through a LOT worse than this.

Why give up now?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Should we have a designated thread for those who have hit the SAUCE after an Albion defeat this year ?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
I have never seen a less positive, Less passionate, less clueless set up EVER!! YOU CANNOT HAVE A MANAGER WITH 3 WINS OUT OF 33 GAMES. It is a joke and I cannot watch our club go under. Which is where it is heading. You may think this is an over reaction? but mark my words keep Hypha and the club goes to shit! !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have never seen a less positive, Less passionate, less clueless set up EVER!! YOU CANNOT HAVE A MANAGER WITH 3 WINS OUT OF 33 GAMES. It is a joke and I cannot watch our club go under. Which is where it is heading. You may think this is an over reaction? but mark my words keep Hypha and the club goes to shit! !

You still here? ???

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I will not be going until the club either gets a new manager or just plays without one. Either way we are better off!!

22 years ....the loss of the Goldstone..Living on the edge at Hereford...Home games at Priestfield...Withdean, watching from a distance at a second rate sports field. And NOW you decide to go....first stop the Doctors ! :flounce: ..... :wave:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Perhaps not for some definitions of 'goes to shit'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here