Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypia

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Totally out of his depth get rid of ,how the hell he can take Bennett off when we are losing I will never no . 28000 watching the least experienced manager in the the division sitting on he's arse while jones gives instructions how much longer do we have to put up with this . Bloom wake up

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Totally out of his depth get rid of ,how the hell he can take Bennett off when we are losing I will never no . 28000 watching the least experienced manager in the the division sitting on he's arse while jones gives instructions how much longer do we have to put up with this . Bloom wake up

I'm not disagreeing but why not use one of the many other threads already saying the same thing?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Well Fulham are immediately ex-prem. Wouldn't have expected a win and a draw would have been lucky.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Rubbish, Solly March looked 10 times the player Bennett did when he came on. It was the only thing Hyypia got right today

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sad to say Bennett hasn't impressed me that much since re-joining. I'm sure he will improve though.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Rubbish, Solly March looked 10 times the player Bennett did when he came on. It was the only thing Hyypia got right today
you are joking ,did you see Bruno having a go at him because he couldn't move 5 yards to receive the ball.But that wasn't the issue why not leave Bennett on with solly we were losing for ****sake keep sticking up for the clueless fin Unbelievable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here