Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know people hate the look where we have come from stuff but.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If the management read this board, then I hope they understand where this is all coming from.

We fans worked fecking well hard to wrench the club from the destruction that was about to be brought on us by the three stooges, Bellotti,archer and Stanley.
We stuck with it through dark days at the arse end of Kent...remember Darlington at home!
We endured some great times and horrible times at withdean
We fought the *******s at LDC and that weasel,Baker to bring this club a stadium we are all proud of.
We had two playoff seasons with the ground bulging at the seams so much that we had to increase capacity.
We have encouraged many new and lapsed fans back, with seriously class managers in poyet and Garcia.
We couldn't have foreseen how it's gone tits under the stewardship of hyppia.

Please do not let this great club unravel in acrimony and in fighting. We have seen on here people saying that they have lost it with us....PLEASE...stick with it, do not give up on this.

Today was not a bad performance. But for the keepers boot, we would have won that game and in bent we have a seriously magnificent striker who will score goals if we give him service.....remember at City...feed the goat and he will score? Well that applies to bent.

What really concerns me now, is if we have a poor result at derby, the gate for millwall, with Christmas parties, etc could be really dreadful.

If the club are going to stick by Sami, then as much as we may disagree with this, we MUST get behind the team.

Rant over.

:)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nowadays our fans don't have LDC/B.A.S./Withdean/Gillingham/etc to moan about and some of our fans have to have something to moan about so they moan about the club itself.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What really concerns me now, is if we have a poor result at derby, the gate for millwall, with Christmas parties, etc could be really dreadful.

Really no need to fret over the Millwall gate Dave. It's nailed on to be the lowest gate of the season by far. The family stands will be empty for the same reason they were empty v Cardiff scary bogey men! Plus its a midweek (OK, Friday) game. Plus its on Sky. Plus all the Eastbound fans will be held back nearly an hour to allow Millwall to swan on to a dedicated priority train v Lewes back to their Sarf London slum. There may well even be some folk who are genuinely double-booked for Xmas do's. And if not, they'll claim they are.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Really no need to fret over the Millwall gate Dave. It's nailed on to be the lowest gate of the season by far. The family stands will be empty for the same reason they were empty v Cardiff scary bogey men! Plus its a midweek (OK, Friday) game. Plus its on Sky. Plus all the Eastbound fans will be held back nearly an hour to allow Millwall to swan on to a dedicated priority train v Lewes back to their Sarf London slum. There may well even be some folk who are genuinely double-booked for Xmas do's. And if not, they'll claim they are.

And some bought tickets for the Human League before effing SKY moved it to Friday

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am in Holland for work, does that count?[emoji1]

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Nowadays our fans don't have LDC/B.A.S./Withdean/Gillingham/etc to moan about and some of our fans have to have something to moan about so they moan about the club itself.

It not just that for me it's more that we all fought so hard to get where we r and none of us want to go back there I'm not saying we shouldn't be a lot more grateful but league one would b a financial disaster and good bye to big crowds etc . It would be to late for boom to say I made a mistake u need to put your hand up NOW tony before it's too late

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here