Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami post-match interview on 'The Final Whistle'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Maybe we need to start to, err, score a goal in the final minute, so there is not much game left to, err, to change our game or change our mentality, or not doing the right things after we score, and err, we need to learn how to deal with that situation...."

mmmkay.

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham
"Maybe we need to start to, err, score a goal in the final minute, so there is not much game left to, err, to change our game or change our mentality, or not doing the right things after we score, and err, we need to learn how to deal with that situation...."

mmmkay.

hes a knob

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
errr errr errrrrrr maybe we need to score in the last minute.

errr errr set pieces not doing what we practiced err errr. Why dont you CHANGE the set piece taker?

this guy is as USELESS as the two finnish guys I have worked with.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pathetic.

Please just go you clueless arse

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I can't access any streaming here on the ship as it's blocked. I'm actually glad I can't see that if that's what he said.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Complete waste of space. Says all you need to know in this one interview. Clueless and doesn't even seem that bothered.

I miss Gus more than ever.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He is without doubt the most uninspiring manager I think we have ever had. His interviews make watching paint dry seem exciting and he is the man Bloom thinks is going to get us out of this mess. Where the truth is he is the one that's got us in this mess...I can picture the players yawning when he gives his team talks and not listening to a word he says.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

mmmkay.

A possible solution to the problem would be to employ David Beckham alonside him, we would then get ................

"Maybe we need to start to, err,you know, score a goal in the final minute, so there is not much game left to, err, you know,to change our game or change our mentality, you know, or not doing the right things after we score, and err, you know we need to learn how to deal with that situation...." There, it all scans now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can't access any streaming here on the ship as it's blocked. I'm actually glad I can't see that if that's what he said.

Hey smudge....any decent 10 nighter cruises around the carribean this Easter? We think we have left it too late as all the flights are horrendously priced to Miami/ FL?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here