Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Sherwood

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Get him in asap to sort out this mess, weed out the dead wood and inject some FIGHT AND PASSION into the team. I'm not buying this weaker squad excuse the players we have especially now with the addition of Darren Bent is good enough for top six. Bent if given decent service will bag loads of goals in this league but somehow Tex and Paddy didn't even make the bench.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I think he would have been a good choice at he beginning of the season but the position we find ourselves in now I'm not so sure.
I reckon Brian McDermott would be a good bet to get us out of this, however I doubt he'd fancy it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Phew, I was wavering away from Team Fence, heading towards Team Anybody Else.

Now, all of a sudden, I'm back on Team Fence.
Given that choice I'm sticking with what we've got.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Get him in asap to sort out this mess, weed out the dead wood and inject some FIGHT AND PASSION into the team. I'm not buying this weaker squad excuse the players we have especially now with the addition of Darren Bent is good enough for top six. Bent if given decent service will bag loads of goals in this league but somehow Tex and Paddy didn't even make the bench.

Pointless thread. He and his support team want way more pay than we or any other Championship club can or want to afford. Paddy is a 10 minute wonder and a luxury we can ill afford at the moment.

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham

good call

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ridiculous stab in the dark. We are in NO position to gamble on an inexperienced manager who has ZERO Championship experience, just because he gobs off at his players and shows "passion" on the touchline. The bloke would start a fight on his own in a phonebox

There is a very understated manager who has worked wonders in this division before, who knows it inside out, and is currently sat there picking peanuts out of poo. His name is Brian McDermott.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Tex and Paddy in recent matches.......tidy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sherwood had hist time at Spurs because he knew the players and knew which buttons to press to get a result ( sometimes) but he does not know our team, It would never work.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Pointless thread. He and his support team want way more pay than we or any other Championship club can or want to afford. Paddy is a 10 minute wonder and a luxury we can ill afford at the moment.
This is because who have most likely only seen him play for ten minutes played well first half against Spurs.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think he would have been a good choice at he beginning of the season but the position we find ourselves in now I'm not so sure.
I reckon Brian McDermott would be a good bet to get us out of this, however I doubt he'd fancy it.
Out of his depth at Dirty Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here