Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overheard when leaving the ground

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
a kid aged about 10 says, "Dad, we're not getting season next year are we? I wonder what the reply was? FWIW thought we played OK, seems to be a big lack of confidence though

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
a kid aged about 10 says, "Dad, we're not getting season next year are we? I wonder what the reply was? FWIW thought we played OK, seems to be a big lack of confidence though

Maybe his Dad said "Don't be stupid son, when I was your age we were getting beat by Fulham in league three"

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Today I overheard "i hope bent doesn't stay till the end of the season. I don't like the way he behaved. I dont want players like that at my club"

JEEZ

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sneer at the kid, but symptomatic of what many of the newer / returning fans will be thinking, and acting upon next Spring. Screwing the income side of the financial projections the Board are relying upon. Unless home performances and results take a dramatic turn for the better.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Maybe the kid's just not that into football. Game today was entertaining enough.

Probably why his dad takes him to watch us .

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Maybe the kids just spoilt, and is not being taught that sometimes in life things just don't go the way you'd like. Yep things aren't a bowl of cherries at the moment, but that will make it all the sweeter when we do turn the corner. :smile:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Heard a woman in the queue for the train telling her kid she wouldn't be renewing season tickets next year, "not to watch Yeovil".

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Maybe the kids just spoilt, and is not being taught that sometimes in life things just don't go the way you'd like. Yep things aren't a bowl of cherries at the moment, but that will make it all the sweeter when we do turn the corner. :smile:

Exactly what i think. Its a roller coaster, enjoy it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here