Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Toko, where is he?
Kemy, where is he?
O grady, where has he gone?
More loans than Wonga.

Need I go on.

Me thinks this bloke doesn't know too much about football players.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
For five games. He should have brought in a quality striker the moment he knew we were selling Ulloa.

Instead, we spunked £500k on a League One striker that can't even get into our team.

Perhaps you could name the striker he was supposed to bring in and the cost?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
TB giving him 2 more scouts to ignore though. Increasing the size of the recruitment committee instead replacing the current incumbents. More money down the drain.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Very busy bringing in further scapegoats currently, so remains faultless.

I don't care anymore. It's Tony Blooms money and decisions so he'll have to answer to himself and no doubt he'll be banging his head against the wall at the end of the season. We are fans, we pay our money but have no control over the abysmal signings. Will the fans attend in numbers next season if we're relegated? No! Then Tony will be really pulling his hair out. Have a nice time Tony in Australia mate because it's going to get very uncomfortable and then you'll start counting your pennies.

I don't care, why should I or other Albion fans? He's rich, sunning himself. I'm off to eat my curry.

Take care all.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah he facks up and us fans and bloom pay the price financially..Bloody joke and should be sacked.

Eh how is it costing the fans financially, getting promoted will cost us fans far far more. Surely it will make some fans better offer as they won't go to matches.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
For five games. He should have brought in a quality striker the moment he knew we were selling Ulloa.

Instead, we spunked £500k on a League One striker that can't even get into our team.

Just bad luck with Baldock, history says usually better things happen see Assombalonga

When the top scorer in L2 went up a decade ago I backed him for £100 @ 25/1 to be top scorer in L1. He won it by 7. It worked for us then

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think overall he's done pretty well. But. this season has been a disaster for him. Enough to warrant him losing his job if you ask me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How can you blame Burke if the manager isn't picking them?

Most of our fans were salivating over Toko when he was signed, and Grasshoppers should be Championship quality. Maybe he hasn't settled?

C'OG was a shit signing agreed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In all seriousness where is Kemy?

He was in the West Stand Lower Concourse shortly after the final whistle, all dressed up like he was ready for training.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here