Votes: 17 11.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 138 89.0%

• Total voters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Out, clearly.

New manager, with his own back room staff.

It's going to cost though. Will bloom pay, or risk losing far more if
We were to go down.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It's hard to defend a coach when a team take free kicks like that. And then the manager states that yet again they didn't do what they had agreed in training. All very odd.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What do the Welsh know about football anyway ?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Bloody clueless. Tony bloom has lost the plot but it's his money and he's only got himself to blame for this shambles.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Jones is out of his depth and basically he's an amature learning his trade.Problem is he should be learning his trade in league 1 or 2 and not here,both have to go and the next manager must get his own no 2 in as it's becoming a joke.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Out. The win ratio since he has come in has plummeted. Clueless blogger. He also said Obika was a dangerous finisher.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jones is out of his depth and basically he's an amature learning his trade.Problem is he should be learning his trade in league 1 or 2 and not here,both have to go and the next manager must get his own no 2 in as it's becoming a joke.

" Nathan Jones .......you been here to long.... "

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To be fair he's probably as good a coach as he was a leftback.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I knew how much he contributes to the team I would have a better idea but gut feeling says he must go along with Sami and those responsible for assembling this shambles of a squad.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If I knew how much he contributes to the team I would have a better idea but gut feeling says he must go along with Sami and those responsible for assembling this shambles of a squad.
His job is to assist and he must have a say surely?otherwise you don't need an assistant:wink:
The point is we have two very inexperienced people managing the squad and having two is not good for a club that has premier league ambitions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here