Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry Sami

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
but it looks like you are going to have to go
I have backed you to the hilt on here ................but it looks like you are going to carry the can for others mistakes, lets hope we all learn from the bitter experience especially those who employed you :down:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I just hope and prey Bloom acknowledges his mistake before it's too late, however I fear he'll be given another month at least. League 1 beckons if he's still here in January.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just when you think the club has got over the ineptitude of Russell Slade along comes Sami Hyppia.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Need more of these threads with bloom keeping the faith with Sami we will be playing Crawley next season.

He really needs to go

Take stockdale with him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Sami himself knows that time is up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO TB has given SH the last throw of the dice by bringing in Bent, who he probably wanted, and if so failure will mean SH having time to go with his missus to the January sales.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whose mistakes is Sami carrying the can for today?
It's not his fault LuaLua got injured, ok. But when he did did anyone force Sami to revert to his no-win-in-ten tactics of playing his fullbacks as wingers, his wingers as midfielders, his defenders and strikers as men outnumbered? I think that was his decision, he didn't have to do that. He didn't have to leave things unchanged and sit perfectly still as it became more and more obvious to everyone in the ground that Fulham were going to beat us, even when we scored against the run of play.

While I'm on one it wasn't anyone else that made him put Halford on up front at Norwich when we were leading, sending a clear message to the team which was already dropping too deep that passing forwards was not a option.

The squad is not the best we've had in the last few years but the manager is making them look worse than they are. Hyypia has to carry the can for his own mistakes. :bigwave:

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Today we were shown another significant decision from our coaches though so it's probably worth a new thread or two. Stretching the game and introducing more width which opened us up to more counter attacks and the second goal, after looking pretty good in the first half when we had more play through the middle and keeping it tighter. Watching Nathan Jones waving j Bennett up the field to sit on the sidelines was mystifying. Hyypia not cut out to be a manager, get rid and take Jones with him.

Unproven and not improving, get rid.

Come on then explain exactly what Stockdale did wrong today then

He was shite.

The entire defence don't seem to want him to touch the ball, he can't kick, when Dunk was screaming at him to come he stood his ground, when the ball was pinged over the 6 yard line TWICE in 5 seconds he happily stood on his line to let someone else deal with it.

Apart from that, not much.

The man is a clown.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
He also passed the ball straight to the Fulham defender when he had ages to take his kick & pick out an Albion player. No Albion players anywhere near & Fulham went straight back to score their first. I'd say that was a pretty big error...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here