Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Eubank Jr vs Billy Joe Saunders - who will win?

Chris Eubank Jr vs Billy Joe Saunders - who will win?

• Chris Eubank Jr

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Billy Joe Saunders

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Saunders. Hate boxing but seeing Eubank turn up for the weigh in with superman gloves and seeing his cock of a dad grinning then I thought, yes, your boy will lose. His dad got cocky and got away with it but his son? No chance. He'll be well beaten.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Saunders. Hate boxing but seeing Eubank turn up for the weigh in with superman gloves and seeing his cock of a dad grinning then I thought, yes, your boy will lose. His dad got cocky and got away with it but his son? No chance. He'll be well beaten.

Lol, I can tell you hate boxing. His dad was a world champion and one of the great British boxers. Tonight we'll find out if chris jr is worth the hype, nobody knows and that's why it's so exciting

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Jonny Nelson was on the radio talking about this bout.
He said Eubank.
He knows more than me and he had no doubt.
He said Saunders cannot switch off for 1 minute oterwise Eubank will catch him.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Lol, I can tell you hate boxing. His dad was a world champion and one of the great British boxers. Tonight we'll find out if chris jr is worth the hype, nobody knows and that's why it's so exciting

Of course he's living in his father past. Just like Jodi Cruyff, Paul Ince and other famous people. The offspring think they're like the parents but are miles apart. Eubank jr will have his butt kicked. Hype? It's his only pay day tonight. he'll be shown up for what he is, arrogant obnoxious person.

Dec 3, 2012
We've had all this Eubank nonsense before with his bell-end dad. It was boring then and it's boring now. He's the most gifted fighter since SRL apparently according to his old man. Jesus. Comparing to the Leonard that beat Benitez, Hearns, Duran and Hagler ffs. I think he'll win this one but I massively hope he doesn't. Eubank is a pompous, self interested fool.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The poll result so far doesn't bode well does it. Every time a poll on here is ahead then it always ends up being a disappointment :(

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
We've had all this Eubank nonsense before with his bell-end dad. It was boring then and it's boring now. He's the most gifted fighter since SRL apparently according to his old man. Jesus. Comparing to the Leonard that beat Benitez, Hearns, Duran and Hagler ffs. I think he'll win this one but I massively hope he doesn't. Eubank is a pompous, self interested fool.

Hugely entertaining though, nah? Would you not rather have someone who turns up to press conferences when they choose, considers it a "privilege" to share a ring with them and appears to adhere to Queensbury Rules while dressed as Victorian gentry than a shouty, homophobic bare-knuckler? The sport needs more charisma.

Dec 3, 2012
Hugely entertaining though, nah? Would you not rather have someone who turns up to press conferences when they choose, considers it a "privilege" to share a ring with them and appears to adhere to Queensbury Rules while dressed as Victorian gentry than a shouty, homophobic bare-knuckler? The sport needs more charisma.

I don't class Eubanks pomposity as charisma. He's an idiot. Apart from the 1st Benn fight Eubanks fights were boring.

He took everyone for a ride and he's doing it again. He was hard as nails though, I'll give him that.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
After the Phil Hughes tragedy, i hope no one one gets seriously hurt. Unlike cricket, the idea of boxing is to hit the other guy hard to the head causing enough brain trauma so that you lose consiousness for at least 10 seconds. Barbaric as it sounds, i will be watching with a guilty consionce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here