Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has to go

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
I agree he needs to go,but I don't think Tony agrees, this guy hyppia is only going to do one thing for Brighton, get us relegated.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
What happens if he goes and nothing happens?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think the interview TB gave the other week suggests he has invested too much in Hyypia to give up on him now. It would be an admission that he got the wrong man in summer and I think he'll give him until much closer to the January window.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Maybe Bloom doesn't want to sack Hyypia because he promised him too much when he joined, and is scared that Hyypia will bitch to the press about how the club lied to him.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I hope you're wrong..but you're not.

Tony Bloom backs him 100%. He's here even if we're relegated and that's where he's taking us. Maybe Tony Bloom wants 10k crowds next season and losing more money. Oh well, it's his money he'll be losing, must have more money than sense.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The man is the most tactically clueless manager we've had for a long time. If we take the lead we back off and don't make a tackle and the slow, predictable build up does not reflect some of the quality players we now have. Defensively we had one of the best records under Poyet and Garcia and Hyypia has ruined it.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think the interview TB gave the other week suggests he has invested too much in Hyypia to give up on him now. It would be an admission that he got the wrong man in summer and I think he'll give him until much closer to the January window.

Bloom can either hurt his pride or his wallet as keep Hyypia and we will be back in league 1

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
I've had enough of watch us loose or draw and unable to take the game to our opposition. We need a different manger who can get us out of this mess!!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Agree. That's what worries me. Tony will let his pride get in the way.

We should have made a change just before the international break. That would have given new management vital time. Now, it will be tough. Still, a change is needed.

Look at it this way Mr Bloom, Sami is turning your golden business asset to dust. Time to protect it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here