Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We could have won 6-0 today and my opinion wouldn't have changed. He might make a good manager for some club or another, but I still feel it's not ours

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fact is we should be winning far more than we're and one win in 15 is bloody shocking to be honest...Him and Jones are not good enough its that simple.
Always concede after scoring and just don't have that winning mentality.I thought things might change,but week after week it's the same problems and you have to really start to wonder why he's still here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 wins is simply not good enough #BinTheFinn

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
First time I've voted OUT. Something is clearly not working. Whether it's Sami l's tactics or the lack of quality (or both) I don't know but we need a change and soon.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Have really tried to give him time but we are just not improving. Time to get rid and give someone else (Hughton for me) 2/3 weeks to assess the squad before the transfer window. No point doing it end of Dec/start Jan as the new gaffer will just have to bring in players based on guess work and Burke's advice. With our current recruitment track record we are going down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here