Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How was our performance?

Dec 29, 2011
Missed most of the game, only managed to catch the last twenty minutes. So how did we play? BBC stats show we had a fair few shots and we looked to be pass and moving nicely in the last twenty minutes.

Also March was very lively for his first game in 5 months and Ince unfortunately looked at fault for the second goal :nono:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Missed most of the game, only managed to catch the last twenty minutes. So how did we play? BBC stats show we had a fair few shots and we looked to be pass and moving nicely in the last twenty minutes.

Also March was very lively for his first game in 5 months and Ince unfortunately looked at fault for the second goal :nono:

Utter shite.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Very encouraging in the first half - roared out of the blocks as we always tend to do.

Once they'd equalised you just knew we'd not get a winner.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Fear for us next weekend, could face a backlash from Derby.... In fact after Millwalls come back I can see us getting zero points in December Bent or no Bent.

He surely has to go now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
First half looked quite hopeful - just a bit toothless.

Second half, just couldn't stay with them - stronger, better and faster than us.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Until lua lua went off we looked good, after that ok until Fulham scored and then we were pretty crap TBH!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We were awful typical of a team devoid of confidence, it also appears that the concept of passing forward is actively discouraged. We started well and then died on our arses.

seagullhoop

Nov 6, 2012
Brighton
Be nice if someone could make the keeper work from a free kick... and what on earth was the free kick nonsense that happened towards the end of the first half?

Sami gesticulating to Colunga... players obviously didn't have a clue what they were supposed to be doing...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Be nice if someone could make the keeper work from a free kick... and what on earth was the free kick nonsense that happened towards the end of the first half?

Sami gesticulating to Colunga... players obviously didn't have a clue what they were supposed to be doing...

Yeah that did make me wonder. Laughable.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
To be honest, the way he set it up at outset I was quite hopeful as it looked to be quite an attacking look, and it was going OK until KLL went off, and what a farce that was - off, on, off and then it took a while to get a sub on. I was surprised that Ince was sub because it appeared a negative move, but at least he tries to play the ball forward. We still hold the ball around our own 18 yard box too much and lose the ball in dangerous areas of the pitch.
If he doesn't stop this farcical formation we are going down. I think he may have the players to get us out of trouble but they've got to roll their sleeves up and SH has got to do an about turn.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here