Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Shop

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Whatever happened to "proper" football related items in the club shop?

No Away programmes

No highlights DVD for last season.

Plenty of Christmas jumpers though!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
no blue and white snoods it seems that they do not want people to spend money in there.

Wouldn't go that far, if they didn't want people to spend money there - then there wouldn't be a shop let alone a large number of products. Cant imagine that everyone that goes in there is only looking for a blue and white snood, no over item interests them.

However, snoods are great

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
That's fair comment BG, although there is still a good choice - there is definitely a reduction in variety.

Do miss some of the 'tat' that was in the old style store.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Last time I visited I thought the selection for children was poor. It is now when people want to buy BHA Christmas presents. Its ok if you want 3xl shirt or shorts.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
BG - if you want a decent snood, I got mine a couple boxing day's ago in the Next Sale - half price, might be worth keeping an eye out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I bought one last year but wanted another one for brother in law. They have probably adopted a more business look at the stock in the shop and reduced the lines accordingly so shouldnt complain too much it is just that whatever I seem to want they no longer sell.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Last time I visited I thought the selection for children was poor. It is now when people want to buy BHA Christmas presents. Its ok if you want 3xl shirt or shorts.
I agree the baby/little people clothing is disappointing to say the least.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The shop refit is poor and the stock really disappointing. I notice the lighting inside is dimmed in a kind of holister/ abercrombie style.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I agree the baby/little people clothing is disappointing to say the least.

I wanted to buy my 3 month old daughter something as a novelty and there isn't anything. And when I see her after my missus has dressed her in her miniature Newcastle strip it really REALLY changes my mood unlike nothing I've ever experienced. I need to even it up but there just isn't anything.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I wanted to buy my 3 month old daughter something as a novelty and there isn't anything. And when I see her after my missus has dressed her in her miniature Newcastle strip it really REALLY changes my mood unlike nothing I've ever experienced. I need to even it up but there just isn't anything.....
My grandchildren are bereft of decent ALbion stuff.

My youngest son, is a few months older than Woody, Norman Cook's son, and I'm friends with Zoe's brother. I was fortunate to be given some great bespoke Albion hand me downs for him. Only for my wife to give them away, doh.

Now some years on and my eldest having her own family there's really nothing great in the shop. They are really missing a trick imo.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hardly any stock of training gear just now, wanted to get a few Xmas pressies, only had XXL and S in training tops, the 'leisure' T-Shirts aren't fit for dusting with, and the program seems to have been printed on toilet paper this week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here