Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no one's mentioned

Jan 30, 2008
The increase in migration of 200k plus over the last year into the country, absolute shambles and cameron brings out the heavy artillery, to late to have an affect??? what do you reckon
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They may have done...in the other political threads.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The increase in migration of 200k plus over the last year into the country, absolute shambles and cameron brings out the heavy artillery, to late to have an affect??? what do you reckon
regards
DR

I reckon that there must be another website that you ****ing dullards could use to discuss immigration, race and multiculturalism to your hearts' content.

Use one of the 500 other threads.

So, so tedious, now.

Jan 30, 2008
I reckon that there must be another website that you ****ing dullards could use to discuss immigration, race and multiculturalism to your hearts' content.

So, so tedious, now.
not really as the government seem to be taking it seriously, so that's blown your arguement out of the water???
regards
DR

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

So, so tedious, now.

I share your dismay - but suspect you will be disappointed. I fear this won't be the last thread on the subject between now and next May.......especially now you've taken the bait:clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
not really as the government seem to be taking it seriously, so that's blown your arguement out of the water???
regards
DR

God, you're thick. My 'argument' isn't about whether immigration is an important political or social issue. It is about whether we need you, bushy and daveinprague to start 6 threads about the same thing, every ****ing day.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Yes, I do agree with you to an extent. I don't know much about

So, so tedious, now.

Do you think it might be an idea, that if you don't like the thread, then you simply ignore it? That way the dullards would not be distracted by pompous contributions that we need not have clicked on to.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you think it might be an idea, that if you don't like the thread, then you simply ignore it? That way the dullards would not be distracted by pompous contributions that we need not have clicked on to.

Maybe. Although, given that most of the trouble and reported posts on the site, occur in race / immigration / multiculturalism threads, it's not THAT great an idea for moderators to ignore them.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Maybe. Although, given that most of the trouble and reported posts on the site, occur in race / immigration / multiculturalism threads, it's not THAT great an idea for moderators to ignore them.

I wonder if the Big Board could be split up, as I have often wondered something similar myself, not that that excuses your outburst, young man! I don't know the intricacies of this site and would happily listen to advice, but could we possibly have Albion-related threads in one area and more political threads in another area. Is this feasible/desirable?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I wonder if the Big Board could be split up, as I have often wondered something similar myself, not that that excuses your outburst, young man! I don't know the intricacies of this site and would happily listen to advice, but could we possibly have Albion-related threads in one area and more political threads in another area. Is this feasible/desirable?

Been done to death a few times. Voted on a few times as well. The majority want to stick with it as we are.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
regards
DR

Cameron could not find his own backside with both hands

Jan 30, 2008
God, you're thick. My 'argument' isn't about whether immigration is an important political or social issue. It is about whether we need you, bushy and daveinprague to start 6 threads about the same thing, every ****ing day.
Maybe you better take a chill pill , it's a current topic even if you don' t like it
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maybe you better take a chill pill , it's a current topic even if you don' t like it
regards
DR

There is quite probably a reciprocal thread somewhere on a discussion board in Spain moaning about all the " Engleesh peeple" invading the countryside and building gauche houses and demanding the local tapas bars start doing bacon and eggs and a decent cup of tea instead of all this tortilla de Patatas and Churros and chocolate crap. Trouble is DR, if there was no immigration who is going to be making your curry or coffee or picking your Asparagus or your Sprouts from now on ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
regards
DR

Current topic or not, does it really require a separate thread to the other ones?

Jan 30, 2008
There is quite probably a reciprocal thread somewhere on a discussion board in Spain moaning about all the " Engleesh peeple" invading the countryside and building gauche houses and demanding the local tapas bars start doing bacon and eggs and a decent cup of tea instead of all this tortilla de Patatas and Churros and chocolate crap. Trouble is DR, if there was no immigration who is going to be making your curry or coffee or picking your Asparagus or your Sprouts from now on ?
Honestly don't have problem with people making a go of it , I just feel it's all got out of hand now, seems like I'm not the only one
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cameron could not find his own backside with both hands

Exactly , an intern wipes Dave's arse as part of their skills progression within the Tory party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here