Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just lost my season ticket

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm sure it's been covered before but I'm in a bit of a flap and don't know where to go. Somewhere in the last two days my two season tickets have fallen out of my wallet. Good job I've discovered this now and not at 2.45 tomorrow. Anyone know the drill, and what it's likely to cost me?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I've just lost my season ticket.

(Paul Barber rubs his hands in glee at the prospect of another £15.00 for 11 pence worth of plastic)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Go to ticket office, watch them make you a new one in ten seconds then charge you £15 for the privilege. A clear "Penalty" charge.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've just lost my season ticket.

(Paul Barber rubs his hands in glee at the prospect of another £15.00 for 11 pence worth of plastic)

All he needs is a thousand fans a week to lose theirs and he's got the wages for one of our top paid players sorted. He must cream himself every time someone loses their season ticket/card. Or, he's covering the cost for replacing the lost card.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Do you think one of Paul Barber's agents might have stolen it? I noticed a dodgy-looking bloke wearing a soiled Vancouver Whitecaps baseball cap next to me in the queue at Pyecombe Marks & Spencer the other day and he drove off in a £38,000 Mercedes Benz, which probably means he works for the Albion.

I'm sorry, for once I'm with the club on this, because of the outrageous price they charge for a bit of plastic I've still got the same bit of plastic I was issued with on day one. If it was free (or 11p) the queue would be back to The Swan on match day with those that have "lost" theirs. (I.e got to the bus stop then realised they've left it in the messy drawer and can't be arsed to go back and get it)

I'm happy in the knowledge that in the event of me actually losing something worth c £500 I could get a duplicate for as little as 3% of its value.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Clearly this is part on the plan, make team shite then wait while 5,000+ throw their tickets away in discust each week, sign player on loan, then watch 5,000+ regret it and want them back again. Repeat.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why, look at the small print
You lose a bank card and they will send you another in the post for free. It's wrong on all accounts to rip off season ticket holders. It's a liberty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You lose a bank card and they will send you another in the post for free. It's wrong on all accounts to rip off season ticket holders. It's a liberty

Yeah, so banks make money and BHAFC leak money - understand basic economics

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here