Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dave clarke

Jan 2, 2014
r.i.p dave i was pleased to know you .church service was great.i expect there will be some sore heads tomorrow but i know you wouldnt have it any other way god bless.:clap2:

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
r.i.p dave i was pleased to know you .church service was great.i expect there will be some sore heads tomorrow but i know you wouldnt have it any other way god bless.:clap2:

Could not agree more, a fitting tribute to a genuine top lad who meant so much to so many, the sheer number of people from all over the country and abroad, who took the time and trouble to attend this afternoon and celebrate Dave's life was unbelievable.
R.I.P mate xxx

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Is this Rangers fan Dave Clark, who used to drink in the spread on Albion Hill?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
A great day to celebrate the life of a top lad and great pal tragically taken from us in the prime of his life!
The sheer numbers at his funeral - 800+ being a conservative estimate - with people travelling from all over England, Scotland, Ulster and from across Europe pays testament to how well he was known, respected and loved - RIP Brighton Dave you will be sorely missed x

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Jeez, that's terrible. I remember once me and some mates were sitting in a bar in a little Spanish place called Moraira. we saw him walking across the beach towards the bar and someone said 'Blimey, it's Clarkey!" He was the last person we expected to see, and when he walked in we all shouted out his name and his face was a picture! A great character. Hadn't seen him for a few years so this is a shock. Rangers have lost a good 'un.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
A great day to celebrate the life of a top lad and great pal tragically taken from us in the prime of his life!
The sheer numbers at his funeral - 800+ being a conservative estimate - with people travelling from all over England, Scotland, Ulster and from across Europe pays testament to how well he was known, respected and loved - RIP Brighton Dave you will be sorely missed x
agreed mate, what a send off , good to see you , from what I can remember!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
agreed mate, what a send off , good to see you , from what I can remember!!

understand Rangers FC provided coaches to the funeral and have been very good to Dave's partner. RIP Dave.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here