Sensible decision with a hectic period of football coming up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sensible decision with a hectic period of football coming up

It's not hectic at all really.

It's weekend games for the next 5 consecutive weekends, with the only midweek game being the visit to Fulham following them on Monday 29th December. After that the next midweek fixture is in mid-February.

(I'm not using this as a reason to NOT retain Halford - his flexibility is undoubtedly useful to have around)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's not hectic at all really.

It's weekend games for the next 5 consecutive weekends, with the only midweek game being the visit to Fulham following them on Monday 29th December. After that the next midweek fixture is in mid-February.

(I'm not using this as a reason to NOT retain Halford - his flexibility is undoubtedly useful to have around)

I have a reason to not retain Greg Halford.

He's absolutely SHIT.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Greer is going to be suspended for one game soon. It makes sense to have a back up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Greer is going to be suspended for one game soon. It makes sense to have a back up.

Cut off is this weekend. If he doesn't get booked this Saturday then no he won't. And if he does, then Aaron Hughes, who is approximately 74 times better than Halford, will play against Derby.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Cut off is this weekend. If he doesn't get booked this Saturday then no he won't. And if he does, then Aaron Hughes, who is approximately 74 times better than Halford, will play against Derby.

I remember the last time that we went to Derby with no centre backs on the bench; that went well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I remember the last time that we went to Derby with no centre backs on the bench; that went well.

Derby tore us to shreds with their pace and quick passing. If we think that Greg Halford is the answer to countering those things, we have a serious problem.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Shirley the position Sammi can have some authority is centre half. I cannot believe Halford has been forced on him by Burke. In fact with this flurry of loans,it seems our manager is having a larger say,as some of the summer signings seem to be playing less and less.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have a reason to not retain Greg Halford.

He's absolutely SHIT.

Derby tore us to shreds with their pace and quick passing. If we think that Greg Halford is the answer to countering those things, we have a serious problem.

On what I have seen in two cameo so far he looks an absolute donkey.

Cant argue with any of that plus when against us he has been rubbish.. Isnt he on the list of players still claiming unpaid wages at Portsmouth?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Shirley the position Sammi can have some authority is centre half. I cannot believe Halford has been forced on him by Burke. In fact with this flurry of loans,it seems our manager is having a larger say,as some of the summer signings seem to be playing less and less.

Forced by Burke? What do you know which we don't?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here