Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must SEE TV tomorrow it's HARTY v Dick Tight

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah, the Friday Plug, excellent, duty done Enrest, go and have a nice lie down now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What are 5 Star doing these days?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does Ernest get a free ticket to Harty's box for all his plugs?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Does Ernest get a free ticket to Harty's box for all his plugs?

Probably will get to use one of the smaller ones, about 6' long.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ernest has spent and typed many hours and words accusing people of being lickers and he's now a licker personified.

Keep licking and you might get a discount on your departure.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Missed the 9am showing but just switched it on for the 11am repeat.

Latest TV is on Freeview channel 8, supposed to be, but if you get something called 'That's Solent' then try channel 860 instead.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Latest TV be thanking NSC for the free publicity that boosts the viewing figures to just over 350 (including the repeats) ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Weird, the sound was perfect before the Dick/Harty interview and also after it. Soundman must have knocked off for his Matchday Breakfast.

Some classic soundbites from Dick:

- 'Lewis Dunk is for me player of the season and also our top goalscorer which is pretty embarrassing'
- 'I dont know why we signed Chris O'Grady, he's not good enough for the Championship' (Harty visibly winced at that one)
- 'Midfield has been pedestrian... moribund going forward'
- 'Squad is weaker this season than last season, and last seasons was weaker than the one before'
- 'My book came out last Christmas and was promptly banned by the club, which suggests its an interesting read'

Dick said he'd had a word with 'my friend Delia Smith' to try and get Elliot Bennett's loan extended for the season.

Harty banged on a bit about the 'core 8-12 thousand support' even when his answer had little to do with the question he was asked.

Both agreed that entertainment was key to filling the Amex and hoped that the arrival of Darren Bent would kick-start a revival in that direction.

Presenter knew her Albion stuff, asked the questions then listened to the answers - which is not as easy as it sounds.

Good interview, well worth a watch. IMHO, like.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How does this channel stay on?, do they get money from freeview or the government or something?, it seems very very low budget...

You obviously haven't seen any of the other local TV channels around the country , Latest TV is Premier League compared to the others.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here